ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
For rebooting when charger plugged in, goes straight to charging doesn't reboot.
In init.thunderc.rc has these two commands

Boot pause
Exec charge
On charger
Class start charger
Exec charger

Can I change one of this so it will actually reboot when plugged in to charger

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Found call settings in the phone app but there is no setting to disable notifications during calls. Amy help would be appreciated.

That seems to be missing in all the CM9/ICS ROMS I have seen. Back when we started testing CAI, many, many setting were missing that are added now. It may not be added yet, or it may have changed. CM7 and CM9 are really different in Settings.

Reactions: benslgdroid

RidDleZ

May 24, 2012
Visit site
If you are using a version of the recovery for the VM670, it should publish "thunderc_VM670" for its model name.

Each of the ROMs will assert for one of three models: "thunderc", "$model", and "thunderc_$model", where $model is one of (VM670, LS670, VS660). So the VS660 versions of the quattrimus ROM will not have a matching model name.

I suggest using a recovery that publishes just "thunderc" if you want to play with either recoveries or ROMs that are not built specific to your device. I'm afraid I am not familiar with all the recovery options though -- I just switched from an ancient LS670 recovery to cannibal last week.

I see. And I really liked the Cannibal recovery. But I don't want to have to change the updater script every time I flash. Especially since this is still in beta testing! It would be quite an inconvenience. :p

inyourface09

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait for cm9 beta1pre4 hopefully hotspots will work :) so I can stop flashing constantly.

Also I've heard some people only being able to max out there vm670 to 806mhz while I can get mins to 864....

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait for cm9 beta1pre4 hopefully hotspots will work :) so I can stop flashing constantly.

Also I've heard some people only being able to max out there vm670 to 806mhz while I can get mins to 864....

I can normally get a min 729 and max 864 but as soon as I change stock setting on cm9 I Cant even do a 729 max. But in okay with it :D ill wait however long it takes. Loving it too much to switch lol.

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

Reactions: inyourface09

nichobrooks

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
whats your min oc?... try 480 (stopped the reboots for me)... :)

thanks bro! Ive been reboots free for a day now, awesome!!!!

turning BT off still freezes and reboots the phone without fail.

another thing to report is that personalized ringtons for a specific contact does not work, the default ringtone rings instead.

nichobrooks

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
cant wait for cm9 beta1pre4. So sick of these random reboots @-@

try interactiveX or savage governor, 480 min, 600 max (you might want to play with max), check "allow purging of assets" and "kernel same page merging".

im currently with interactiveX, and everything else as stated before and not a single reboot, rock solid and before my phone wouldn't last 2 minutes without rebooting, it was driving me crazy!

*the only reboot I get is when I turn BT off, but i think that's a rom bug. so if I dont use BT, no reboots!

Beta1pre3 btw

Hope it helps:D

Reactions: bdieu17

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
try interactiveX or savage governor, 480 min, 600 max (you might want to play with max), check "allow purging of assets" and "kernel same page merging".

im currently with interactiveX, and everything else as stated before and not a single reboot, rock solid and before my phone wouldn't last 2 minutes without rebooting, it was driving me crazy!

*the only reboot I get is when I turn BT off, but i think that's a rom bug. so if I dont use BT, no reboots!

Beta1pre3 btw

Hope it helps:D

Have you made sure memory management was unchecked in system settings I think its unchecked by default but as soon as I began to use it, it started random restarts every 10 min

I love advice in the forums! :D

Kindle Fire w Hashcode ICS ROM + 3.0 kernel & Tapatalk 2

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else have issues getting music being playable on Quattrimus aokp beta1 pre1? I've tried Apollo, double twist, play Google music, android music, Pandora, YouTube, and none of them wants to actually play music, the closest I've gotten was using win amp pro, but the playback would get glitchy and choppy when ever I try using the phone, even while locking the screen or going home.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, didn't get the drmserver issue on AOKP solved today. I'll continue looking at that.

But I did get the audio patch and local manifest checked in.

github.com/thunderc/cm_manifest has the local_manifest.xml file.

device/lge/thunderc-common/libaudio/README in the build tree has the patch.

So ... I'm hoping everything is setup correctly. Please let me know if anyone gets a good CM9 build.

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Gotta new phone today because I bricked my old one two days ago. Trying to apply one of Anthonys themes. Idk if it was cm9 or if it was the theme. But here's the details. I was running cm9 and downloaded Anthony's cm9 rainbow theme based on cyan-cat, rebooted my phone and it got multiple boot loops and wont go last the LG logo. Idle what it is. But on the bright side I'm back android family (; and my new phone overclocks to the Max with 0 trouble! Unlike my raggedy old one that wouldn't go past stock speeds!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

acromack

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Cannibal open touch recovery: http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=1859176
Download the image
Rename it to recovery.img
Put in root of your sdcard
Open terminal and type:
su
flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img
reboot recovery
Youll then be booted into cannibal open touch recovery ;)

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

You don't have to rename it. Just type whatever the name is when you execute the flash command.

Also, on quattrimus b1p3, Optimus S, anyone else getting an SD card full message in camera, even after deleting some pictures (about 15)?

Edit: Derp. I guess my sd card actually was getting full. I normally keep only one nand backup on it because of space limitations, and I had an older one still on there (so 2). Deleted the old one and all good. Carry on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.