ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

brgavino

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Dev folks,

Just switched from the Optimus S Cold As Ice build to quattrimus; looking good so far! Thanks for all the hard work.

Question, though: What is the kernel repo you all are using for the CM9-based quattrimus build? I've been trying to setup IPsec/L2TP and PPTP vpns, but I think the kernel is missing some modules. I'm more than willing/able to compile my own kernel, I just want to make sure I'm using the "right" one, minimizing the changes from official quattrimus.

From what I can tell, some essential ppp kernel stuff is missing (ppp,pppox...) given the errors I'm seeing. If that stuff is built in already, though, it looks like I'll be troubleshooting some more :(

Reactions: tdm

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know any tips or tricks to make this from stable!?:) kernel tweaks or scripts.. something?:)

Install it, run it, capture logcat of errors and post them and bugs.

That will help @tdm move out of late alpha into beta. In a few months, beta will progress, and then release candidates will come, until finally, Final Release.

This is a process that happens over time. If you want quick fixes, not gonna happen, Find a stable ROM from some GB choices, since the ICS versions are still in early development.

Reactions: mlson and cmerlyn

brgavino

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to trouble you again, tdm, what toolchain are you using? I know some have moved to the linaro toolchain, but if you have a specific version...

Thanks again,

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: tdm and brgavino

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I looked around, only found one comment that seemed relative to mine. Is the in-call audio really low? I'm finding it kinda hard to hear people when I call them.

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I looked around, only found one comment that seemed relative to mine. Is the in-call audio really low? I'm finding it kinda hard to hear people when I call them.

Mines fine. Idk if the zv9 update would help you or not. I didn't do it because I've heard so much bad things about it. But personally mine is alright.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Did you try clearing data of the particular app in the app settings?

I have tried clearing data.

Some have said to check "force gpu rendering" and others said to clear the app's data. I did both at the same time and it hasn't been an issue for me since, though I couldn't say which one worked.

Rob

Where do I do the force gpu rendering? Never heard of that.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

inyourface09

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
My CPU spy
425702d3-5cfc-d48a.jpg

I also switched wifi tethers default to the thunderc which had softap instead of just wext(ad-hoc) although it says its working I can't seem to get a AP on my laptop or ps3. Logcat is also throwing a lot of errors about it

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Reactions: illinoissparks18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance