ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jensonco

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Umm i know I'm not suppose to ask, and its been my main topic for the last couple of days, but when do you think tethering/hotspots will be fully functional @tdm sorry for asking

I would like to know this too, so don't feel bad for asking. I would also like to ask again about getting the Market to work properly (and the Apps Settings to indicate correct storage remaining on the phone). I have tried everything mentioned here and nothing works. Isn't there some kind of update we could flash in recovery that would work? Anything at all?

I have been using the CM9 Beta1pre3 rom now for several days as my main OS (what better way to test it?) and so far I love it. If it were not for the affore mentioned problems (tethering/hotspots and Google Play), this ROM would be 100% perfect on my phone ATM. It's super smooth and fast as <insert bad word here>. It is working so well for me, that I have decided to stay with the ROM until the final is released.

RidDleZ

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if someone could help me.. I have the LG Vortex (VS660) and the 3G/service keeps flashing to 1 or 2 bars then goes to no service at all and starts flashing going crazy again. I tried putting it in airplane mode and turning data off but still it wont work :(

This is a known issue. tdm is working on a fix. I do believe he said he thinks it is a RIL problem. No worries you didn't do anything wrong! :p

Reactions: Powmining

nichobrooks

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
i have encountered another issue, the clock seems to get behind when the screen is off or the phone is idle, I.E : look at the time and it is correct, turn the screen off, wait a couple of minutes turn the screen on, and the time it shows is not the actual one, and it takes several seconds to update or catch up.

quattrimus beta1pre3

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Um...correct me if I'm wrong....but this ROM was designed for the LG Optimus V (LG670) and the LG Optimus S (LS670).

If however, you are having problems with your phone and have not flashed this ROM onto it, I suggest taking this to another thread as this thread deals with Quattrimus ICS ROM.

I'm working on sorting that out. I'll add you to my list of vortex testers. :)

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
i have encountered another issue, the clock seems to get behind when the screen is off or the phone is idle, I.E : look at the time and it is correct, turn the screen off, wait a couple of minutes turn the screen on, and the time it shows is not the actual one, and it takes several seconds to update or catch up.

quattrimus beta1pre3

IDK, I was having that problem a version or two ago, but B1P3 seems to be working correctly for me on that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance