ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

brgavino

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I haven't set the repo up yet, i just grabbe the latest gingerbread kernel from tdm's github and made the changes locally. Ill fork it and upload later today, been needing to do that anyway. My github link is in my profile links in the right corner of this post. Also just noticed on my rom for some reason the baseband version doesn't show up. not sure why.probably something to do with me not compiling from local manifest

OK.

When you push your changes back up, I'll should see it, I'm following you on GitHub- I'll have to recompile for the LS670.

I just noticed the CM9 external header updates you put in. I'm wondering now how many kernel/header mismatches there are out there that haven't been found :/ ....

brgavino

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else getting reboots when turning off bluetooth?

Also, Apollo keeps launching after every HFP call activation, when the device reconnects to the phone. Annoying.

LS670 CM9 beta1

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else getting reboots when turning off bluetooth?

Also, Apollo keeps launching after every HFP call activation, when the device reconnects to the phone. Annoying.

LS670 CM9 beta1

Reboots from using Bluetooth is a known issue. I'm sure tdm has that on his agenda to get it fixed. I don't know about the other issue.

brgavino

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Reboots from using Bluetooth is a known issue. I'm sure tdm has that on his agenda to get it fixed. I don't know about the other issue.

Oh, didn't see that. I'm fairly new to quattrimus, so forgive my bits of ignorance :)

The Apollo thing could just be the device; I may just turn of A2DP for it, and that should fix it.

jnow2

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, keep up the good work.

Only thing I see voice search does not work.

To fix:

1. uninstall voice search using "titanium backup" or "root uninstaller" or other uninstaller with root.

2. Install version form the Google play store.

3. Search with your voice.

I've done all this but never get the voice prompt back on keyboard (even tho settings indicate "mic on keyboard"). I've had to install another keyboard from Play. Having mic on keyboard comes in handy in rush hour traffic trying to text wife.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

ramides

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
LG Vortex (VS660) user here!

I'm ecstatic that there's more development going on related to the vortex. I've joined just to try the rom and to thank you fine folks. It's nice to get a taste of ICS on a vortex.

Although I don't get any signal, it's a wonderful rom.

If there's anyhting I can do to get signal working (nothing showed up with search) or just be a guinea pig in general, i'd be more than happy to help.

cheers!

Reactions: Powmining

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

I'm ecstatic that there's more development going on related to the vortex. I've joined just to try the rom and to thank you fine folks. It's nice to get a taste of ICS on a vortex.

If there's anyhting I can do to get signal working (nothing showed up with search) or just be a guinea pig in general, i'd be more than happy to help.

cheers!

I don't know much about the Vortex, but perhaps it's a radio mis-match? I assume data doesn't work either right?

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

cheers!

I don't know much about the Vortex, but perhaps it's a radio mis-match? I assume data doesn't work either right?

Not working yet, @tdm needs testers. He knows and is working on it.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I've done all this but never get the voice prompt back on keyboard (even tho settings indicate "mic on keyboard"). I've had to install another keyboard from Play. Having mic on keyboard comes in handy in rush hour traffic trying to text wife.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Another good alternative is Swype beta, which includes Dragon Go, which is a good tool

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

tcrider84

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
managed to get my build working properly. home key and wifi working, baseband showing, seems functional. was missing a few repos on my last build, fixed now. id like to set the default clockspeeds differently, as well as the memory options and governor. any idea where i can change those in the cm9 source? im still getting used to the cm9 source tree setup, fairly new here ;p. clock speeds and memory option defaults in the cm9 build should be changed anyway.. you cant do a fresh flash without it rebooting every 5 minutes unless you change those settings (on vm670)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet