ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

inyourface09

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys. I got Paranoid Android booted! The whole Tablet UI and everything is there!

Bugs so far: 2 Setting options don't work. Task bar isn't at the bottom due to Paranoid Setting being broken. Keyboard is wonky, gonna fix. MMS, I don't really know, need testers.

Screenshots: Click to view quoted image
Click to view quoted image

Even the browser!

I would love to test this could you please post a link to your thread or link to download the rom thanks

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys. I got Paranoid Android booted! The whole Tablet UI and everything is there!

Bugs so far: 2 Setting options don't work. Task bar isn't at the bottom due to Paranoid Setting being broken. Keyboard is wonky, gonna fix. MMS, I don't really know, need testers.

Even the browser!

I will test

I don't care who u are :p this is an awesome song :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

jetfactor

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
anyone getting a prompt that states "clock has unexpectedly stopped working" when they boot up? i get the prompt but the clock is indeed working correctly.

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
My clock randomly won't work right. I'll turn my screen off say at 130 and I could wait an hour, turn my screen back on and it'll still say 130 even tho its 230. Mostly after phone calls.it'll reset in a couple minutes to the right time. Just confuses you for a sec

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Never had a clock FC. Wonder what's thats about.

Clock lag is still there, soon to be gone. TheKraven fixed it, and then it came back. So shouldn't be to long. :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tcrider84

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site

Even the browser!

shoot me a link with your changes on github and ill take a crack at fixing some things

jetfactor

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
My clock randomly won't work right. I'll turn my screen off say at 130 and I could wait an hour, turn my screen back on and it'll still say 130 even tho its 230. Mostly after phone calls.it'll reset in a couple minutes to the right time. Just confuses you for a sec

yeah, haven't experienced that. just the prompt that will randomly come up after boot. i just click okay and all is fine after that.

henrikb

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Try a new cable/ battery. Does it charge with another rom?

Edit: oh never mind it does work with another rom
Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

I've updated my Original Post #7384, where I've report on additional "cannot power off" issues and done more troubleshooting, including trying with different cables and the Harmonia 2.08 ROM.

/Thanks

henrikb

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
First, I'd install the new Cannibal Open Touch Recovery. Xionia is known to not wipe some partitions well. I bet you have something left over conflicting with Quattrimus.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...en-touch-v1-2-latest-update-06-24-2012-a.html

Then wipe /system, cache, data a couple times, then flash Quattrimus twice in a row, then gapps twice in a row, both before reboot. Also, clear cache and dalvik again befor first boot.

I've updated my Original Post #7384, where I've report on additional "cannot power off" issues and done more troubleshooting, including trying with the Cannibal Open Touch v1.2 Recovery with and without multiple "full wipes".

/Thanks

nichobrooks

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
@TDM

I've been using Cold as Ice alpha 15F, and wanted to report the BT turning off issue is gone, I can turn it on, talk, call, hangup. and then I turn BT off and no reboot.

Maybe you want to look into it

Thanks for doing an amazing job!

inyourface09

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Doing what I always do. o-o

I learned from Gannon. I'm gonna make a thread in about an hour when I work out some minor bugs.

Major help needed here!

Rom is unrooted! How can I pre root it?

Great to hear I honestly can't wait to test it be sure to post a link ;)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Doing what I always do. o-o

I learned from Gannon. I'm gonna make a thread in about an hour when I work out some minor bugs.

Major help needed here!

Rom is unrooted! How can I pre root it?

Ask tdm, I think the same thing happened to him with aosp.. I believe he fixed it, so he should know....
Also can't wait to try it out :)

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

Reactions: jnow2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I misremembered the way I make those images on my own computers. If you are in a Linux environment, you should be able to open it with tar, as it's probably a tar archive with gzip, bzip2, or xz compression. Maybe Android is different in this regard than what I use, though.

Use dsixda kitchen

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12