ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcrider84

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
hm, i didn't have a problem last night but now I'm having this issue compiling. I had to re-set up my cm9 repo on my work machine today. I've already applied the libaudio patch:

https://github.com/Blackhive/android_hardware_libhardware_legacy

Code:
target thumb C++: audio.primary.thunderc <= device/lge/thunderc-common/libaudio/audio_hw_hal.cpp
device/lge/thunderc-common/libaudio/audio_hw_hal.cpp: In function 'int android_audio_legacy::qcom_adev_open(const hw_module_t*, const char*, hw_device_t**)':
device/lge/thunderc-common/libaudio/audio_hw_hal.cpp:573: error: 'struct audio_hw_device' has no member named 'set_fm_volume'
make: *** [out/target/product/VM670/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/audio.primary.thunderc_intermediates/audio_hw_hal.o] Error 1

Last edited:

Shryvone12

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys. I got Paranoid Android booted! The whole Tablet UI and everything is there!

Bugs so far: 2 Setting options don't work. Task bar isn't at the bottom due to Paranoid Setting being broken. Keyboard is wonky, gonna fix. MMS, I don't really know, need testers.

Screenshots: Click to view quoted image
Click to view quoted image

Even the browser!

Ha Ill be a tester

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys. I got Paranoid Android booted! The whole Tablet UI and everything is there!

Bugs so far: 2 Setting options don't work. Task bar isn't at the bottom due to Paranoid Setting being broken. Keyboard is wonky, gonna fix. MMS, I don't really know, need testers.

Screenshots: Click to view quoted image

Even the browser!

I'd love to test. I'll see what I can help with.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
hm, i didn't have a problem last night but now I'm having this issue compiling. I had to re-set up my cm9 repo on my work machine today. I've already applied the libaudio patch:

https://github.com/Blackhive/android_hardware_libhardware_legacy

Code:
target thumb C++: audio.primary.thunderc <= device/lge/thunderc-common/libaudio/audio_hw_hal.cpp
device/lge/thunderc-common/libaudio/audio_hw_hal.cpp: In function 'int android_audio_legacy::qcom_adev_open(const hw_module_t*, const char*, hw_device_t**)':
device/lge/thunderc-common/libaudio/audio_hw_hal.cpp:573: error: 'struct audio_hw_device' has no member named 'set_fm_volume'
make: *** [out/target/product/VM670/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/audio.primary.thunderc_intermediates/audio_hw_hal.o] Error 1

you can either remove the FM_RADIO lines in the BoardConfigCommon.mk in thunderc-common or revert the hardware/libhardware commit e37a70c63c1d307a877ec37cb83c388bffdb25ac (thank tdm for finding the source) to fix. please post these questions in the building thread though, to reduce clutter

Last edited:
Reactions: tdm and pbailey212

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Fyi, been setting up the new build box the last couple days and I'm going out of town for a few days on a mini vacation, so I wont be around until next monday. Just wanted everyone to know so you don't think I went awol. :)

U deserve it!:)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
you can either remove the FM_RADIO lines in the BoardConfig.mk or revert the hardware/libhardware commit e37a70c63c1d307a877ec37cb83c388bffdb25ac (thank tdm for finding the source) to fix. please post these questions in the building thread though, to reduce clutter

Note thats BoardConfigCommon.mk in thunderc-common.

tcrider84

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
you can either remove the FM_RADIO lines in the BoardConfigCommon.mk in thunderc-common or revert the hardware/libhardware commit e37a70c63c1d307a877ec37cb83c388bffdb25ac (thank tdm for finding the source) to fix. please post these questions in the building thread though, to reduce clutter

my apologies. i made some modifications in an attempt to fix wifi hotspot to BoardConfigCommon.mk so that might be the cause of it. Thanks, I'll keep the building thread in mind next time

Reactions: inyourface09

tcrider84

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
i ran into the error also, the cause was a commit made by CM.

could I get a link to the building thread? still kind've new here. looked around but i'm pretty blind irl so that's probably why I can't find it lol.

also seeing that commit, i wonder if changing defined(FM_RADIO) to defined(HAVE_FM_RADIO) as it's called in audio_hw_hal.cpp would make it work correctly as it's intended to. :eek:

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
could I get a link to the building thread? still kind've new here. looked around but i'm pretty blind irl so that's probably why I can't find it lol.

also seeing that commit, i wonder if changing defined(FM_RADIO) to defined(HAVE_FM_RADIO) as it's called in audio_hw_hal.cpp would make it work correctly as it's intended to. :eek:

doesnt matter, we havent ever been able to get fm to work. ill get a link to the thread. hold on

LINK: http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/104423-building-your-own-rom.html

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
does the camcorder work? or record?

Yes, review, recording. But you just can't watch them in the stock gallery app. You have to download mx video player or some other video player.

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I would really like to go ahead with putting ICS on my V. Do I need both AOKP and the CM9 files?

No, you need to pick AOKP or CM9, AOKP is broken, so your only choice at the moment is CM9. Then you flash it, and then you flash GApps.
Just a curious question judging by your question.. you know how to flash right? If not, I guess I can help a fellow newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish