ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've kind of looked through replies (not alot) and didn't see this mentioned. My voice search/voice input doesn't work at all. It will pop up, stay for a few seconds, then close out and pop back up in a second, and continue to do this until I hit cancel. Any ideas?

Known issue. Delete system app from ROM, download as user app from Play.

dzdzjb

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
"Try setting your OC to 480 min, 600 max, with your governor to SmartassV2; others may work fine, but this one seems to work for a lot of people who've posted in this thread. If that cuts down your restarts, you can try more adventurous with lower or higher settings. If your phone is anything like mine, though, it will be unhappy with anything else."

I'm trying this now. How much does this hurt battery life? If it hurts it severely I'll just switch back to Harmonia 2.0 for the time being, which had been working fine for me...

My battery life has been better with Quattrimus than it ever was with any GB Rom, though ymmv.

ramides

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Just tried the Nightly VS660 build for the 28th.

Still can't get radio signal or mobile data. Seems much, much smoother from the pre3 build I had tried before.

I see there's a rilfix.zip but I'm not sure if it's already in the nightly I downloaded or not. Not entirely sure what a .delta file is either.

Let me know if there's anything I can do.

CORN1203

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I did some searches but don't see anything ion this problem i cannot install amazon appstore either from a backup or sideloading the apk always says application not installed. This is the only app i have had problems with.

suku92

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I can't get root access on the latest nightly (06.28). I've tried everything, even superuser can't get root access to update. Had to restore to previous backup.

bhasden

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I did some searches but don't see anything ion this problem i cannot install amazon appstore either from a backup or sideloading the apk always says application not installed. This is the only app i have had problems with.

FWIW, I had no problem installing the Amazon App Store on my Optimus V.

jrella

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
There we go, thanks anthonycr.

There seems to be no way to get into recovery mode. Every key combo I try puts me at the same cyanogen mod 9 screen.

bhasden

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
There we go, thanks anthonycr.

There seems to be no way to get into recovery mode. Every key combo I try puts me at the same cyanogen mod 9 screen.

Making sure your phone isn't plugged in do the following:

1) Pull your battery
2) Put it back in
3) Press and hold the Volume Down and Home buttons
4) While holding the Volume Down and Home buttons, press and hold the Power button
5) Wait until the LG logo displays and then disappears
6) Discontinue holding any buttons and wait for the recovery screen to show

kidfcp

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
The amazon app store issue: how about dropping the. apk file in data/app with root explorer? Then just reboot. Don't want to feed you any incorrect info or something you shouldn't attempt. But I've side loaded a few apps that way before as a last resort. Sometimes you need to change rw permissions on the file though.

s13-d

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just popping in here to thank tdm and all the other devs involved in maintaining this ROM, because of all your hard work we've got the latest and greatest version of Android running surprisingly well on our dated little phones, no small feat considering LG didn't even bother to release Gingerbread for them.

Updated from beta1pre3 to the 6/28 nightly and so far so good, keep up the great work folks :cool:

Reactions: tdm

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Just popping in here to thank tdm and all the other devs involved in maintaining this ROM, because of all your hard work we've got the latest and greatest version of Android running surprisingly well on our dated little phones, no small feat considering LG didn't even bother to release Gingerbread for them.

Updated from beta1pre3 to the 6/28 nightly and so far so good, keep up the great work folks :cool:

And yet people are all Jelly Bean, IWANT!....

I think we would have GB already if it wasn't for VM.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
And yet people are all Jelly Bean, IWANT!....

I think we would have GB already if it wasn't for VM.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Saw on the AC news page there is a JB release for Verizon phone if anyone really want it. Few guys on Twitter are playing with it, Shanks, ChaindDD of SuperUser, Justin Case, etc.

imazhero

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Trying to download rom and gapps from goo.im but its telling me the download time for the 23.7mb gapps it will take an hour, and the 74.2mb rom will take over 2 houirs... I know it is not my internet because I am downloading others at the same time and its not taking long at all (not from goo.im).
I have a fios connection with 25mb down and 15mb up.
Do I have to donate or something to make download at normal speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance