ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolma

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I believe grey = connected and wutnot
But blue means sync is active and working with Google Servers.

Sync for google servers will also automatically be turned off if space on phone is under 20-25MB (where you get that low space error)

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I believe grey = connected and wutnot
But blue means sync is active and working with Google Servers.

Sync for google servers will also automatically be turned off if space on phone is under 20-25MB (where you get that low space error)

its the other way around.

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using CM9 beta1pre3 and while I was listening to music my phone froze and turned off. I turned it back on and it's been stuck on the CM9 boot animation forever. How can I fix this?

Usually when my phone does that I have to eject the SD card during boot. Couldn't tell you how to fix it tho.

Sent from my LG-VM670

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using CM9 beta1pre3 and while I was listening to music my phone froze and turned off. I turned it back on and it's been stuck on the CM9 boot animation forever. How can I fix this?

Y don't u install nightly????? Download goo manager find tdm and install 7-1 nightly

Rocking quattrimus and cna

Reactions: Badboytoast

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
SIP calling does initiate on cm9 b1p3, but once the receiving end picks up the call, no audio/voice can be heard. Is there a possible fix? It might be low priority, but I am depending on SIP right now, and would love to have it fixed sometime.

Thanks tdm for the hard work ;)

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Notification alerts route to external speaker when using wired headphones for music in all nightly builds that include speakerphone fix. B1P3 routes through headphone with quiet of music for a couple seconds, the preferred behavior. CM9 on LS670.

Reactions: jnow2

jnow2

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Notification alerts route to external speaker when using wired headphones for music in all nightly builds that include speakerphone fix. B1P3 routes through headphone with quiet of music for a couple seconds, the preferred behavior. CM9 on LS670.

Me too....glad you posted!

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Yep, it's doing it on kraven's latest alpha16 builds as well. Whatever fixed the speakerphone apparently broke the music/notification with headphones business.

One thing I always noticed is, sound is always the EASIEST to get working. Its just getting it to use the right speakers thats ALWAYS the problem.

Its the troll of the computing world.

Wolfay

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I love the new beta for CM9 betapre3! It's awesome, lots smoother, only problem is that my phone freezes a lot and restarts during the day. Really kills the battery and messes up a good experience. Other than that, awesome release! Anyway to remedy this?

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I love the new beta for CM9 betapre3! It's awesome, lots smoother, only problem is that my phone freezes a lot and restarts during the day. Really kills the battery and messes up a good experience. Other than that, awesome release! Anyway to remedy this?

Mine has never rebooted in the weeks I have run it. Using a CPU controller, what min / max. Do a full wipe before install? Restore only apps via Play or TiBu?

Wolfay

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I did not do a full wipe before install, I just updated it using RomKeeper (much faster but I don't know if that worked out better than doing a full wipe performance-wise cuz of the restarts) I didn't have to restore apps though, only gapps. I had it overclocked to the highest, 864 but just changed to 787 going off of what another post said.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I did not do a full wipe before install, I just updated it using RomKeeper (much faster but I don't know if that worked out better than doing a full wipe performance-wise cuz of the restarts) I didn't have to restore apps though, only gapps. I had it overclocked to the highest, 864 but just changed to 787 going off of what another post said.

What ROM did you dirty flash over? Try setting at 748/320 and see what happens. Some phones do not OC as high.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
What's the purpose of updating the ROM nightly though?

Automatically syncs with chosen repos and updates, maybe CM9 team and kernel commits? The nice thing is it is auto magic, and happens, even when @tdm is away on vacation now. You get the newest commits,bugs, blisters, scabs and all. Bleeding edge technology. :D

Reactions: Wolfay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara