ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I did that before, just didn't wipe data/factory reset. Do I necessarily have to do that?

Try wiping cache and dalvik, then flash. If you still have errors, the the next test step is a full clean install after factory reset, wipe system, data, cache, sd-ext, android-secure, everything.

Reactions: Wolfay

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Just for back and settled in. glad to see the nighties are pumping out steadily and the auto merge script is doing its job. Hope to have some progress with aokp and the vortex ril in the next couple days. In the meantime, any opinions on a stable nightly to call beta? It appears each nightly is getting about 60 downloads so somebody should be able to chime in. :)

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Just for back and settled in. glad to see the nighties are pumping out steadily and the auto merge script is doing its job. Hope to have some progress with aokp and the vortex ril in the next couple days. In the meantime, any opinions on a stable nightly to call beta? It appears each nightly is getting about 60 downloads so somebody should be able to chime in. :)

The speaker phone fix broke notification audio routing with head phones in all nighties so far.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...rom-alpha-quattrimus-ics-195.html#post1912861

Reactions: jnow2

jnow2

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
What ROM did you dirty flash over? Try setting at 748/320 and see what happens. Some phones do not OC as high.

I actually kept the SetCPU app that thekraven suggested in his cm7. (I'd post a link but not sure if that is appropriate and don't want to cause any trouble. But if you go to thekraven's cm7 thread, it's either in the first or second post of the thread under "battery life tips"). Using the profiles suggested, I've got MIN 245/MAX 748 on demand. I've had zero reboots/freezes (not including the BT disconnect), and have had excellent battery life.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
OK thank you guys! Time to flash nightly: D
If the people out there who want to try the nightly builds!
1: download goomanger beta from the play store
2: search quatt
3: download latest nightly build for your phone model :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I installed the CM9 Mirror1 and it was flashed successfully, but my battery would not charge anymore. I wiped the battery stats and all the other neccesary files during recovery, but still would not charge. After installing a completly different rom the battery was charging fine. Is there any known problems with phone batteries not charging with this rom?

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have not seen anyone else mention battery charging, only you. Mine is fine.

- via LG-LS670 w tdm quattrImus ICS & Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay