ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
I get "...could not be downloaded due to an error" every time I try to download something from the Play Store, any way to fix this? Beta1pre3 Optimus V

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I was really enjoying this rom. I reflashed it and everything, but still no battery charging.Very disappointing as I cannot really use this if my battery will not charge.I installed this rom the exact same way on another phone and it charges fine. I tryed a different battery and that makes no difference.If anyone has any ideas of how to fix the battery not charging problem throw in some suggestions! Thanks!

Last edited:

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Just for back and settled in. glad to see the nighties are pumping out steadily and the auto merge script is doing its job. Hope to have some progress with aokp and the vortex ril in the next couple days. In the meantime, any opinions on a stable nightly to call beta? It appears each nightly is getting about 60 downloads so somebody should be able to chime in. :)

I'd call it a beta.

The system is stable enough to the point where most random reboots are gone.
The system is stable enough to use high level graphics, and intense CPU items.
The system supports all of the phone's hardware minimally

Only thing that needs done is Kernel/Lib bug squashing and the phone could be put in RC1 in no time :)!

GO NAME IT BETA TDM :D!!!

Reactions: jonny5449

jnow2

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Just for back and settled in. glad to see the nighties are pumping out steadily and the auto merge script is doing its job. Hope to have some progress with aokp and the vortex ril in the next couple days. In the meantime, any opinions on a stable nightly to call beta? It appears each nightly is getting about 60 downloads so somebody should be able to chime in. :)

@tdm, I hope you enjoyed the respite, but am glad you're back!

Running the 7-1 nightly on the LS-670:

wifi works, stock sms/mms works, camera and camcorder work (still need 3rd party app to view videos), youtube nice and smooth, emails works like a champ. Facebook still takes forever to load (even on wifi) but I don't think that is a ROM issue (was slow on cm7 too).

No new issues; as Pkt_Lnt reported, notifications do not route through speaker. BT disconnect still causes reboot. stock voice search still doesn't work (have to download from Play). So far, I'm also not getting the "invalid package file" message when updating apps from Play.

All-in-all nice job! I'm using SetCPU min 245/max 748, no reboots/freezes. I think you are ready for beta sir!

m3rkman

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
any way to get link2sd to play nice with cm9, any time I try to link a user app to sd it causes fcs on pretty much all apps I try to open, including those on internal storage

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
any way to get link2sd to play nice with cm9, any time I try to link a user app to sd it causes fcs on pretty much all apps I try to open, including those on internal storage

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

As stated before DO NOT USE LINK2SD with this ROM.
There is already an apps2 sd script included that is far better.

Reactions: m3rkman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma