ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Just for back and settled in. glad to see the nighties are pumping out steadily and the auto merge script is doing its job. Hope to have some progress with aokp and the vortex ril in the next couple days. In the meantime, any opinions on a stable nightly to call beta? It appears each nightly is getting about 60 downloads so somebody should be able to chime in. :)

Lol I love how I say something about your vacation and the very next post is from you saying your back xD. Glad to see you here buddy :D

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

Glenar

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The 6/30 and 7/1 builds cause my phone to reboot when BT disconnects. The 6/29 build does not. I've been running the 6/29 build since it came out and have no problems at all.
Haven't tried 7/2.

Edit: I was wrong, 6/29 is just like the others. Phone crashes when bluetooth is disconnected.

Last edited:

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Hotspot is Software, not hardware.

So really its just a bug :p

He wasn't saying it like it was a hardware problem. He's saying before this rom is announced as beta, the rom's software should have the ability for fully functional hotspot.

Also, technically, hotspot is both software and hardware. Lots of low end phones can't physically do hotspot. It's like a phone that doesn't have a vga camera(like ours). Sure, it can have the software on it for face-unlock but without a physical front facing camera, what good is that? :p

Last edited:

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Running 7/1 nightly, seems all good here. Bt rebooted like everyone else. Call quality seems a little lower than prior builds over headset but sounded fine thru phone.
Side note:
Is anyone here able to convert an image to .rle? I've tried a few times but they end up a 0k file. I made a new, simple boot logo for quatt but I'm having issues converting the files. If so, ill zip them up an upload them
This is such great work. I can't help code (yet) but I can do other things. :D to help

Edited: I cant believe I finally got it...wtf ever!?!
@tdm I know this is a simple animation, but I figure it was my first try...let me know if you like it or want me to change anything...

Thanks for letting me give it a shot

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

m3rkman

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
anyone got vvm working on ls670? or should I just convert over to Google voice for that purpose?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
anyone got vvm working on ls670? or should I just convert over to Google voice for that purpose?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Not sure why, but virgin doesn't support this feature as of yet. I've read that boost now supports it on the new evo, so maybe its coming? I do miss that from sprint, but I don't miss the $150+ bill so I deal with it ;)

dzdzjb

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
where are you guys downloading the nighties from?

If people don't read the OP, are we obligated to direct them to it anyway? I'm conflicted ;-)

I was a jerk, sorry. As has been noted elsewhere, go to goo.im, browse looking for tdm (the developer), quattrimus (the ROM), and your device (e.g., VM670). Unfortunately, goo.im has been having problems lately; keep posted, as TDM may upload the files to other servers if goo.im continues serving errors instead of files.

Last edited:

RidDleZ

May 24, 2012
Visit site
If people don't read the OP, are we obligated to direct them to it anyway? I'm conflicted ;-)

Well, to be honest.. Its not in the OP. The thread search tool is more like it... ;) but sigh. Here.
Also, if you just Google quattrimus nightly I think the 3rd, 4th & 5th results are the answer.. :p Quite convenient.

Last edited:
Reactions: dzdzjb

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why, but virgin doesn't support this feature as of yet. I've read that boost now supports it on the new evo, so maybe its coming? I do miss that from sprint, but I don't miss the $150+ bill so I deal with it ;)

Virgin Mobile supports it on the evo V as well. I guess it's just the higher up phones that get it.

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

Status
Not open for further replies.