ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesheifner

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
As soon as goo.im will load, I'll be trying out the rilfix2.zip along with the latest nightly on my VS660. They've been down for about 10 minutes now. Of course, right when I'm going to download this stuff. Jeez. Thanks TDM! As soon as I move back up to Seattle from Hell, I mean, San Antonio, I'll have to take you out for beers. Updates to follow.

Rayz321

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Okay I'm not sure if this is exactly a bug but it's half bug half feature request.

So when you use the notification draw widget button setting for brightness the lowest setting doesn't put the brightness to the lowest setting.
So for example if you press that button until it get as dark as it will and then go into the normal brightness settings then you can still lower the brightness a little bit.

PS: Is it just me or is the goo.im website down?
I'd really like to test nighties to help you but I can't get to the website

Edit: By the way why doesn't link2sd work for this rom?

Edit again: Is there anyway to clear the voice mail notification without actually listening to them?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I think I found the issue with DRM and AOKP. Looks like this commit added the DRM blobs. If I remove those files, it boots and runs.

Anyone know why the heck we would need those, keeping in mind that CM9 doesn't seem to have them? If we don't need them, I'm gonna delete them (we hates DRM) and save 1mb of space in the process.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I think I found the issue with DRM and AOKP. Looks like this commit added the DRM blobs. If I remove those files, it boots and runs.

Anyone know why the heck we would need those, keeping in mind that CM9 doesn't seem to have them? If we don't need them, I'm gonna delete them (we hates DRM) and save 1mb of space in the process.

i dont see why we would need them, seeing as they were used to fix hulu (and probably others) which doesnt even work right now. so id say delete.

m3rkman

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why, but virgin doesn't support this feature as of yet. I've read that boost now supports it on the new evo, so maybe its coming? I do miss that from sprint, but I don't miss the $150+ bill so I deal with it ;)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I'm on the ls670, and I've seen threads online to get sprint vvm to work with cm9 you have to install it like an app, then move from /data/app/ to /system/app/ make sure provisions are correct.. reboot to recovery, wipe dalvik and fix permissions but not sure if that will cause fc's or not
edit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1547780
Sent from my LG-LS670 running TDM's Quattrimus 7-2-12 nightly, using Android Central Forums

Last edited:
Reactions: jonny5449

lesheifner

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
If goo.im continues to have problems for more than about an hour or so, I'll push everything over to the other mirrors.

Forgive my undivided attention and sycophantic excitement, but is rilfix2 for vs660 not there for a reason or is it because goo.im is having issues still?

Thanks.

ramides

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Forgive my undivided attention and sycophantic excitement, but is rilfix2 for vs660 not there for a reason or is it because goo.im is having issues still?

Thanks.

Seconding this. I can't wait to get the radio fix and try it out.

Thanks for all the hard work, tdm. You're really breathing life back into my Vortex.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Ohh do you still need the card partitioned with a 2nd partition?

Also does the voice dialer work for anyone?

Yes you do need to have your sdcsrd partitioned. I don't use voice dialer but I think I read that you need to reinstall it from the market?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Thanks.

It's physically there, but the web server seems to be having issues.

Try this instead.
md5=610f36668ace1478cd9d2c88c53c153c

m3rkman

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that the clock still lags to update on lockscreen after waking up, still need to install clocksync?

Sent from my LG-LS670 running TDM's Quattrimus 7-2-12 nightly, using Android Central Forums app

Rayz321

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes you do need to have your sdcsrd partitioned. I don't use voice dialer but I think I read that you need to reinstall it from the market?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Well I just installed the voice dialer and voice search then reinstalled voice search(cause I don't use dialer). and it works perfectly now.

I've been trying to keep up with the thread but could you just tell me what app do I download to get the nighties directly on my phone?
And when I update nightlies what do I have to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae