ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnow2

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
thank you so much! just flashed and tested, notably better.

sent from space.

Which file did you flash (DataSpeedBoost_signed.zip or DataSpeedBoost+mem_signed.zip)? The thread indicated that the zip didn't always stick in ICS...have you noticed that?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
(VS660) Oh I got one question.. will you be able to fix the orientation ? xD i sometimes like to have my phone sideways x:

Try replacing ami304d with the one in the VM670 file. To do this, download the VM670 file and extract system/bin/ami304d somewhere easy to find. Then plug in your phone and open a command prompt and do something like this:

Code:
adb shell mount -o remount,rw /system /system
adb push ami304d /system/bin
adb shell chmod 755 /system/bin/ami304d
adb reboot

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Everything went well last night except for a couple minor hiccups. I made a type in my changelog script so I had to fix that and push the changelog out manually. github dropped the connection pushing the latest merged code so I did that manually.

Please test out AOKP thoroughly and, if it works well, I'll declare the nightly our beta release and start up some new threads.

Downloading AOKP now...I'll run that all day and report back.
I know its a trivial bit, but what did you think of the logo I made? I noticed it got downloaded a bunch of times but nobody said anything?
I found a program last night that I'm thinking will let me play with the kernel and ramdisk in windows. I'll try n put it together so there's less work on your end.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

vm_760

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Been having a tough time trying to download the 07/03 nightly off of goo servers. I get to 72.5/74.2 MB and it stops. Using easy downloader pro so I can try to continue but it wont reconnect

Any suggestions or possibly a different updated mirror out there?

P.S. I know my name is backwards. Was to fast to type and if fits my backwards way also :p

gwz85

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I am using the VM670 and the only thing I found on the nightly 7-02 was a couple of reboots, I noticed that those happen when I was using the touchscreen and it got locked, probably because I was doing it fast. Other than that I have no issues. I just installed 7-03 will report if any issues.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Looks like AOKP is passable. I'm going to enable AOKP nightlies and see what happens.

Also, since goo.im is apparently unstable at the moment, I'm going to be pushing nightlies to the other two mirrors as well.

vmroms.com/~vmstorage/quattrimus/
tdm.simplydev.com/roms/quattrimus/

Aokp working? then will try. Gotta backup G-T-R downloading now

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Been having a tough time trying to download the 07/03 nightly off of goo servers. I get to 72.5/74.2 MB and it stops. Using easy downloader pro so I can try to continue but it wont reconnect

Any suggestions or possibly a different updated mirror out there?

P.S. I know my name is backwards. Was to fast to type and if fits my backwards way also :p

Check my posts from yesterday or look at the OP for alternate sites.

gwz85

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody notice that the nightly builds consume the battery fast? The 7-03 for VM670 is doing it as well. I have used CAI and CM7 prior to installing this ROM and I did not have an issue with those ROMs.

RidDleZ

May 24, 2012
Visit site
.. Guys. My 8GB SDHC Class 4 SD Card has just died. Please note that my phone is fine, and no coffee had breached the rubber. I was using Cannibal Recovery 1.1 for the partition. As I said it froze. Now.. Nothing. Anything I plug this card into just doesn't even notice. I've used adapters and HC compatable readers on computers here that I now worked before. And nothing. Could the recovery have fried my SD card? Is this possible??

kappacat

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Try replacing ami304d with the one in the VM670 file. To do this, download the VM670 file and extract system/bin/ami304d somewhere easy to find. Then plug in your phone and open a command prompt and do something like this:

Code:
adb shell mount -o remount,rw /system /system
adb push ami304d /system/bin
adb shell chmod 755 /system/bin/ami304d
adb reboot

Did not work.

Reactions: tdm

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I missed it the first time. Looks great to me! So we have three entries now.

eh, all is good. Sadly it only took an hour to make that..but it took this long to get the file converted correctly...

AOKP installed, running TIBU now to install programs, i know it can cause issues but im just being lazy today..I gotta say, this is the fastest its ever installed them though.
Ive definately missed AOKP...

illinoissparks18

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Everything went well last night except for a couple minor hiccups. I made a type in my changelog script so I had to fix that and push the changelog out manually. github dropped the connection pushing the latest merged code so I did that manually.

Please test out AOKP thoroughly and, if it works well, I'll declare the nightly our beta release and start up some new threads.

So is the 7/3 nightly aokp? Cause im having trouble reading the new changelog lol

MWisBest

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I am very happy to hear you have gotten the connection working for us Vortex (VS660) users. Once the final kinks are worked out I'll definitely be using this as my main ROM. Also, I believe the Vortex uses its own ami304d, as any custom ROM I've tried from the Optimus S and Optimus V never have working rotation (and obviously connection too, but they were still bootable :p), and I assume that's what the ami304d is for.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Yay!!! Aokp is up!!! Highlight of my day :D and this is post #7999 ;)

Sent from my somehow still alive (not for long) Quattrimized CM9 OV. (soon to be AOKP :D)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to be greedy and take 8000 for myself :p thus should also be Page 800 on tapatalk xD downloading aokp now, will report back with results. Your the greatest tdm :)

Sent from my somehow still alive (not for long) Quattrimized CM9 OV. (soon to be AOKP :D)

Reactions: tdm
Status
Not open for further replies.