ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Aokp? Hell yeah! Ima dl it right now:)
Edit: sorry but romkeeper has never worked for me. And to the best of my knowledge the links in the op for aokp are to the broken version? (Correct me if I'm wrong) so how would I get it? Thank you in advance.
Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry about converting to RLE. I can do that in 2 minutes.

Yea, I found a standalone .bat conversion. It converts everything I put in a folder. It will also convert it back to PNG the same way. Kinda cool. Anyways, aokp is working great!
I always install amphetamines, seems to make all the roms work better on my phone. Less force close issues.
Savagedzen gov 748 Max. Can't ever run higher without problems.
IMO its beta status.
Only thing would make it any better is better battery. But I know I'm using it a lot, so its hard to tell how good it is...its hard to put down. Great job as always!
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
used search key and found the posts... thank you ryuk... just wanted confirmation before i started... :)

Just make sure its as stated.
8 images.
320x480
An like tdm has stated, either in PNG or rle will work.
Its hard to do a lot with only 8 images. Mine only took a lil while to make. After I was done I used a boot logo generator to test if it flowed smoothly.

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Aokp? Hell yeah! Ima dl it right now:)
Edit: sorry but romkeeper has never worked for me. And to the best of my knowledge the links in the op for aokp are to the broken version? (Correct me if I'm wrong) so how would I get it? Thank you in advance.
Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Goo manager from play. Then their listed under roms/tdm. I'm sure you can find it from there

Reactions: topdawg661

anon(319503)

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure this has been posted before but I couldn't find a similar post using Search this Thread. I was using Google Goggles and after a while my phone went to lock screen while in photo taking mode. I turned back on the screen and all the colors were really strange, like colorful TV static. Even after unlocking and returning to photo taking mode, the screen colors were still weird. Only after returning to the Android home screen did the colors go away. I tried taking a screen shot while the screen was messed up but in the screen shot everything appears normal, so I had to use my regular camera to take a picture of the screen.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure this has been posted before but I couldn't find a similar post using Search this Thread. I was using Google Goggles and after a while my phone went to lock screen while in photo taking mode. I turned back on the screen and all the colors were really strange, like colorful TV static. Even after unlocking and returning to photo taking mode, the screen colors were still weird. Only after returning to the Android home screen did the colors go away. I tried taking a screen shot while the screen was messed up but in the screen shot everything appears normal, so I had to use my regular camera to take a picture of the screen.

What the hell

Sent From AOKP BABY YEEEEEHA!!!!

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

Are you using a different kernel?

anon(319503)

May 16, 2011
Visit site
As far as i know I'm not using a different kernel. I've never tried flashing a different kernel before. I bought a new memory card a few weeks ago and decided to do a fresh install of beta 3 whenever it was posted. In About phone, it says:

Kernel Version
2.6.35.7-tdm-gk-hkicscam-0.1+
tommy@icsbox #1
Tue Jun 19 15:22:19 CDT 2012

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Bootlogo animation can be up to 12 frames.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

That's true, but last time I asked tdm requested it only to be 8. It would require code changes to be more, and his was currently only 8. That way he could slide it right in.

Reactions: clodfelterac
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz