06-12-2012 07:13 PM
502 ... 56789 ...
tools
    You so funny. :P

Picture your self a dev, and everyone keeps reporting the same bugs, though its said originally not to work. :/

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    But your not a dev >.>

@gannon5197 - Your ports are awesome, keep up the work. I love MIUI after trying it out for a few hours..
    sellers86 likes this.
    02-26-2012 03:59 PM
    Guys, like I said, no arguing. No need to get the mods involved with this thread.
    02-26-2012 04:01 PM
    Alright, this might be my greatest improvement..
    Alpha 3- MIUIv4-Alpha3-OV.zip
    Please report to me if it's Beta ready
    mustafu and joey92 like this.
    02-26-2012 04:48 PM
    Its not these forums. Its curiousnoob. He's a baby about everything and its irratating. Were reporting bugs and letting him know what we think.
    Here is the dealio..this is a forum not a bug tracker so if somebody is monitoring the thread closer than you or anybody else (ie read every damn post) Im sure they can give input if something is been reported or not. If you want the devs to respond to every post then you need to pay his wages at his regular job.

But your not a dev >.>

@gannon5197 - Your ports are awesome, keep up the work. I love MIUI after trying it out for a few hours..
    So that is something great about AC people helping others. I can say I have first hand acknowledgement from the HNIC here that they prefer community policing instead of having to involve mods. Simply put it doesnt matter like I stated above if he is reading every single post and they appear to be the same bug no reason in not stating its a known issue and being worked on.

gannon glad you're getting more options going. Just remember done overload yourself it leads to burnout.
    rukin5197 likes this.
    02-26-2012 04:58 PM
    What's changed?
    02-26-2012 04:59 PM
    But your not a dev >.>
    True, but imagine how they feel.

02-26-2012 05:11 PM
    @gannon...flashed alpha 3 smooth running still no data or service. Figured I'd let ya know.

02-26-2012 05:22 PM
    Alright, this might be my greatest improvement..
    Alpha 3- MIUIv4-Alpha3-OV.zip
    Please report to me if it's Beta ready
    Do you still recommend the icscream kernel?
    02-26-2012 05:47 PM
    Here is the dealio..this is a forum not a bug tracker so if somebody is monitoring the thread closer than you or anybody else (ie read every damn post) Im sure they can give input if something is been reported or not. If you want the devs to respond to every post then you need to pay his wages at his regular job.

So that is something great about AC people helping others. I can say I have first hand acknowledgement from the HNIC here that they prefer community policing instead of having to involve mods. Simply put it doesnt matter like I stated above if he is reading every single post and they appear to be the same bug no reason in not stating its a known issue and being worked on.

gannon glad you're getting more options going. Just remember done overload yourself it leads to burnout.
    Thanks for this, people don't seem to see my posts complaining about their complaining.
    But don't worry, I won't be burning myself out any time soon. I just happen to be pretty good at porting, and I'm using it to my advantage. When school gets back up, tomorrow, you guys will see significant drops in performance by me.

@gannon...flashed alpha 3 smooth running still no data or service. Figured I'd let ya know.

Must be more to the build.prop.
    I could use a little help from a dev, as I don't really know what exactly I need to change for radio
    BUT I can say that the build.prop edit fixed the phone FC
    02-26-2012 05:52 PM
    Do you still recommend the icscream kernel?
    Let me look into that.
    jimlikesmayo likes this.
    02-26-2012 05:53 PM
    Same problem as wrath. Just verifying
    02-26-2012 05:54 PM
    Same problem as wrath. Just verifying
    Right now I'm just porting everything from cm9 build.prop that looks like it has to do with ril

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    02-26-2012 06:19 PM
    Tdm copied some prop files over from iho to get data and sms working. Shoot him a pm I know how to do it I just don't know what files they were. They were ril files to
    02-26-2012 06:34 PM
    Tdm copied some prop files over from iho to get data and sms working. Shoot him a pm I know how to do it I just don't know what files they were. They were ril files to
    Well I got the roaming indicator back which means I got 3g back, but one problem- phone fcs are back

02-26-2012 07:10 PM
    Well I got the roaming indicator back which means I got 3g back, but one problem- phone fcs are back

Send me a pm with a link for testing. Ill work on it tonight to see if I can help. If you want to at least.I am experienced and ill reply back
    02-26-2012 07:19 PM
    Could it be something wrong with the phone.apk? What if you use some other app?

02-26-2012 07:37 PM
    Could it be something wrong with the phone.apk? What if you use some other app?

I bet another app would work, but I think it has to do with the roaming indicator and the ril files.
    02-26-2012 07:40 PM
    It isn't the phone.apk, err.. it somewhat is. I put in the phone.apk from CM9 and it fixed it, yet I still couldn't get it to make calls.

Guys, I'm 99% sure I just FINALLY fixed it.
    You see, I changed 2 lines for ril and that crashed phone and roaming indicator (like original)
    So, I changed one line back to the original and I got phone FC and No service
    That means that I've found the line that crashed phone and the one that makes Roaming Indicator appear

Going to be sending out a link in a little.
    Don't pop the cork for the champaign yet. I'll let you know how it works in about 1 minute
    Dave Begue likes this.
    02-26-2012 07:46 PM
    It isn't the phone.apk, err.. it somewhat is. I put in the phone.apk from CM9 and it fixed it, yet I still couldn't get it to make calls.

Guys, I'm 99% sure I just FINALLY fixed it.
    You see, I changed 2 lines for ril and that crashed phone and roaming indicator (like original)
    So, I changed one line back to the original and I got phone FC and No service
    That means that I've found the line that crashed phone and the one that makes Roaming Indicator appear

Going to be sending out a link in a little.
    Don't pop the cork for the champaign yet. I'll let you know how it works in about 1 minute
    Sweet! Let me know if it works and send me a pm if you want. I always thought miui was Chinese crap but I actually like it
    02-26-2012 08:00 PM
    Why no link to the latest build on the main page? I'd like to test it.
    02-26-2012 08:04 PM
    Why no link to the latest build on the main page? I'd like to test it.
    Tired of hearing the complaints. I was hoping this would cause less downloads
    02-26-2012 08:07 PM
    I believe gannon is verifying that his rl changes worked before posting a link

02-26-2012 08:09 PM
    I believe gannon is verifying that his rl changes worked before posting a link

Yeah, for some odd reason the last try didn't budge.. but I haven't gave up hope!
    02-26-2012 08:15 PM
    Keep trying. I like miui but when I flash it I have no service at all
    02-26-2012 08:25 PM
    Another stupid mistake - I was telling it to grab a ril file that it didn't even have in the system
    Derp.
    kobe24b likes this.
    02-26-2012 08:33 PM
502 ... 56789 ...