ARCHIVED: [ROM][4/05/12][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV! By Team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Alright guys. Going to try a totally different approach. Hopefully fixing some problems. Main problem seems to be spotty 3g (only a few people have reported this) and of course the phone fcs.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Reactions: 00_wrath_00

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
It could be my phone don't let me discourage anyone. Apparently I'm the only one who's been having these issues. Could be my recovery not wiping correctly or my phone.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Actually, i can voucher to both of the bugs, the fcing of phone process happens everytime u hit airplane/flight mode, and 3g never worked for me at all, flashed back to iho for now, but i like the design he!!.alot better then quattrimus

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
It could be my phone don't let me discourage anyone. Apparently I'm the only one who's been having these issues. Could be my recovery not wiping correctly or my phone.

Actually im having same exact problems, no 3g no matter how many times i toggle mobile data and i found out the phone fcing is caused from airplane mode being turned on....might already found out but my main concern was to reply back to u

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV!

Right now, all I'm doing is working from a zip file. Is there any way you could help me change up my environment a little so it builds this ROM..?
There's only a few changes, and I know that the environment is a little scattered.

I have to train a new employee today, so it's going to be this evening before I can do anything. Check your PMs this evening (6-7 vegas time). ;)

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Actually im having same exact problems, no 3g no matter how many times i toggle mobile data and i found out the phone fcing is caused from airplane mode being turned on....might already found out but my main concern was to reply back to u

Thank you. Now I know its not only me that had that issue. I'll keep watching for a fix no rush. I did manage to put the phone apk from quattrimus in this. Didn't work no service but it did give ma a chance to go through the rom . Very responsive once the glitches get fixed.

TGBlade

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site

looks promising...but too many fcs for my tastes :)

I also got unending FCs on the first boot, but I rebooted and only got 1. Smooth after that..

So...does 3G work? Having trouble finding the settings to turn it on...

EDIT: Try to do the "Turn on/off airplane mode and turning on/off 3G" causes unending "process com.android.phone" FCs.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

I also got unending FCs on the first boot, but I rebooted and only got 1. Smooth after that..

EDIT: Try to do the "Turn on/off airplane mode and turning on/off 3G" causes unending "process com.android.phone" FCs.

Like I said before, just reboot should fix it.

This is alpha, and I'm working on the phone FCs. Just give it a little time :)

TGBlade

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site

Like I said before, just reboot should fix it.

This is alpha, and I'm working on the phone FCs. Just give it a little time :)

Understood,
Take as much time as you need...

Also...don't see it on the OP, but trying to turn on WiFi just keeps saying enabling but never connects.

Last edited:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Understood,
Take as much time as you need...

Also...don't see it on the OP, but trying to turn on WiFi just keeps saying enabling but never connects.

I think I've heard problems about sliding compared to pushing, like if you try to slide it on, it won't work but if you push it, it does. Confusing, I know, lol

TGBlade

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site

I think I've heard problems about sliding compared to pushing, like if you try to slide it on, it won't work but if you push it, it does. Confusing, I know, lol

Hmm, I tried to slide it and it did nothing. When pressing on, it just sticks on enabling.

I recovered back to IHO for now, I'll wait.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I just realized I missed a key part when porting. Oops ;)
Let's see if it fixes some problems...

Edit: still not working :/

Here's a question for you guys: do you feel I should pull the download link until I fix up the issues? Because most people are saying that they went back to iho or quttrimus after this. If the problems are that bad, I will pull it.

Last edited:

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

3g was never a problem for me...just slow as hell after booting. of course i didnt do a full factory wipe (cuz i was always told NOT to do a factory reset) so all of my apps from my GB rom were still there :/

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

I just don't like how some people don't understand, IT'S ALPHA, OF COURSE THERE ARE BUGS D:<

I mean like.... Android 4.0 on a device that came with 2.2 is amazing....

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Guys, when I release please test for 3g and wifi still. I'm getting a random no service instead of the usual roaming indicator thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae