ARCHIVED: [ROM][4/05/12][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV! By Team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV!

Tdm copied some prop files over from iho to get data and sms working. Shoot him a pm I know how to do it I just don't know what files they were. They were ril files to

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Tdm copied some prop files over from iho to get data and sms working. Shoot him a pm I know how to do it I just don't know what files they were. They were ril files to

Well I got the roaming indicator back which means I got 3g back, but one problem- phone fcs are back

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Well I got the roaming indicator back which means I got 3g back, but one problem- phone fcs are back

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Send me a pm with a link for testing. Ill work on it tonight to see if I can help. If you want to at least.I am experienced and ill reply back

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

It isn't the phone.apk, err.. it somewhat is. I put in the phone.apk from CM9 and it fixed it, yet I still couldn't get it to make calls.

Guys, I'm 99% sure I just FINALLY fixed it.
You see, I changed 2 lines for ril and that crashed phone and roaming indicator (like original)
So, I changed one line back to the original and I got phone FC and No service
That means that I've found the line that crashed phone and the one that makes Roaming Indicator appear

Going to be sending out a link in a little.
Don't pop the cork for the champaign yet. I'll let you know how it works in about 1 minute :D

Reactions: Dave Begue

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

It isn't the phone.apk, err.. it somewhat is. I put in the phone.apk from CM9 and it fixed it, yet I still couldn't get it to make calls.

Guys, I'm 99% sure I just FINALLY fixed it.
You see, I changed 2 lines for ril and that crashed phone and roaming indicator (like original)
So, I changed one line back to the original and I got phone FC and No service
That means that I've found the line that crashed phone and the one that makes Roaming Indicator appear

Going to be sending out a link in a little.
Don't pop the cork for the champaign yet. I'll let you know how it works in about 1 minute :D

Sweet! Let me know if it works and send me a pm if you want. I always thought miui was Chinese crap but I actually like it

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Another stupid mistake - I was telling it to grab a ril file that it didn't even have in the system
Derp.

youarepoop

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
ran this for a bit earlier. very clean and smooth. seemed to lack in customization ability though. then again, i didn't dig too hard

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc