ARCHIVED: [ROM][4/05/12][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV! By Team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV!

has anyone discovered a way to remove that "roaming indicator is not on" out of the status bar. it sticks out and is kinda annoying

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

So...I'm on the new V. Flashed alpha4 and the iScream kernal...can't get data. Also, I can't get wifi to work either.

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I also can't get 3g no matter what I try. No amount of giggling works for me. If I can have 3g, I would use this every day

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Guys, I removed the iscream kernel from the OP. I guess I don't recommend it now, because it is causing MAJOR 3g issues with people. So if you have it on, please do a full wipe and test again

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site

If I can make one suggestion, it's this: Make it a priority to remove the privacy wipe or factory reset ASAP! You know that sooner or later someone is going to hit those options without thinking about it and "brick" their phone, blaming you. Best to remove them from the settings and prevent the whole thing right from the start.

--bornagainpenguin

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Guys, I removed the iscream kernel from the OP. I guess I don't recommend it now, because it is causing MAJOR 3g issues with people. So if you have it on, please do a full wipe and test again

I'll try reflashing without the kernal later. Had to restore my BACKside backup because I needed a working phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.