05-23-2012 06:26 PM
620 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    Weird.. I wiped 3 times right then when I went to flash it aborted the install and said there was an error in the file on the sd card...

I NEED A NEW FRIGGIN' SD CARD BRO. >.>
    Seriously this one is giving me issues.
    05-07-2012 07:22 PM
    Weird... 3 full wipes and it did it again.. what the hell

Well i cleared EZ launchers data and Force stopped it for now. I am just gonna run Phoenix Launcher from v3. I liked it and it never gave me problems anyway (:
    05-07-2012 07:29 PM
    For some reason I just can't receive calls with this rom. Could it be the recovery I'm using? Anyone else having call problems? Or using bobzhome recovery?
    05-07-2012 07:52 PM
    Nope. My calling is fine. Might be your service.
    05-07-2012 07:54 PM
    Nope. My calling is fine. Might be your service.
    Hmm... I've called virgin and they did a troubleshoot and same happened. I tested my calling with harmonia and it worked great ima try using a different recovery.
    05-07-2012 08:03 PM
    Okay so here is my take on just the few things I have done thus far:
    Responsiveness is 20x better than v4. It's feels snappier and just all around better. I am getting faster speeds on both wifi and 3g data speeds. Speeds such as these
    WiFi test: 4.25 down and 4.85 up as about an average
    3g data: 1.08 down and .51 up over three tests.
    I like the new gallery. Had problems with EZ launcher as I said. No reboots or anything yet and I am overclocking the same from the previous version. Well done unknown (:
    05-07-2012 08:08 PM
    I'm fixing to flash v4 unknown, still highly anticipating honeycomb!
    05-07-2012 08:12 PM
    Weird... 3 full wipes and it did it again.. what the hell

Well i cleared EZ launchers data and Force stopped it for now. I am just gonna run Phoenix Launcher from v3. I liked it and it never gave me problems anyway (:
    Just flashed. did all full wipes, took forever to connect to data. My first call I connected to my BT and then as the call connected it switched to standard speaker. I rebooted and called again and this time it worked? Not sure if its the EZ launcher or not, but it seems laggy compared to phoenix.
    So, is there a way to switch Phoenix launcher? Im not seeing this in the settings.
    05-07-2012 08:41 PM
    Just flashed. did all full wipes, took forever to connect to data. My first call I connected to my BT and then as the call connected it switched to standard speaker. I rebooted and called again and this time it worked? Not sure if its the EZ launcher or not, but it seems laggy compared to phoenix.
    So, is there a way to switch Phoenix launcher? Im not seeing this in the settings.
    When I flashed the first time ever with this ROM I instantly loved the launcher so I pulled it from the system files and made a copy and left it on my SD card.
    05-07-2012 08:46 PM
    I'm giving up on this xD -sigh- only rom I'm having problems with calls ...
    05-07-2012 09:21 PM
    I'm giving up on this xD -sigh- only rom I'm having problems with calls ...

Did you try the triple wipe method?
    05-07-2012 09:30 PM
    Did you try the triple wipe method?
    How does that work? (Me being a noob)
    05-07-2012 11:35 PM
    Instead of wiping just once you full wipe three times. Basically it helps ensure there is nothing residual left from previous flashes or the stock rom
    Be careful when you do your wipes. Don't accidentally wipe your SD card.!
    just ya know...tapatalkin' from my OpV
    05-08-2012 06:21 AM
    PS I had a Guy do that method and he flashed iho and gingerbread gapps flawlessly after having issues with freezing and boot issues

05-08-2012 06:25 AM
    Launcher will be replaced today when I get back from work, this is why I started v5 so fast. I see you guys are liking the kernel so time to finish my last few scripts. Leave some suggestions to what launcher should be used and I will change it, I'm always thinking about retheming the WHOLE ROM from scratch. Honey is on it's final theming stages, I had to push it back for good reason
    Dave Begue and poweredge99 like this.
    05-08-2012 06:44 AM
    Launcher will be replaced today when I get back from work, this is why I started v5 so fast. I see you guys are liking the kernel so time to finish my last few scripts. Leave some suggestions to what launcher should be used and I will change it, I'm always thinking about retheming the WHOLE ROM from scratch. Honey is on it's final theming stages, I had to push it back for good reason
    You should theme launcher2 with ics dock icons <--- my suggestion
    05-08-2012 08:05 AM
    You should theme launcher2 with ics dock icons <--- my suggestion
    I've had a modded launcher2 and no one liked it
    05-08-2012 11:04 AM
    I've had a modded launcher2 and no one liked it
    Well how did you theme it? Did you just make it blue?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    05-08-2012 11:32 AM
    Well how did you theme it? Did you just make it blue?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    They complained it wasn't an ICS feel everything looked good on it. It's the launcher in the screenshots
    05-08-2012 11:37 AM
    Instead of wiping just once you full wipe three times. Basically it helps ensure there is nothing residual left from previous flashes or the stock rom
    Be careful when you do your wipes. Don't accidentally wipe your SD card.!
    Another thing you can do to avoid that is remove the sdcard before wiping. After accidentally formatting the sdcard I started to do this.
    thaunknownartist likes this.
    05-08-2012 11:39 AM
    I flashed this and still I boot directly into cwm. I could really use some help. Please walk me through this. I used ROM Manager to flash cwm (wrong one, of course) I finally found the proper recovery and can see my Inferior Human Organs recovery now. I need to know if this ROM will work (which so far it has not) and / or WHAT ROM I need to install in order for my phone to work again. PLEASE HELP!!
    05-08-2012 11:46 AM
    I flashed this and still I boot directly into cwm. I could really use some help. Please walk me through this. I used ROM Manager to flash cwm (wrong one, of course) I finally found the proper recovery and can see my Inferior Human Organs recovery now. I need to know if this ROM will work (which so far it has not) and / or WHAT ROM I need to install in order for my phone to work again. PLEASE HELP!!
    Make sure you have CWRecovery 4 or CWRT installed via flash, then you boot into recovery and wipe data/cache, and davilk (I can't spell right now) and then flash ROM over, reboot and enjoy.
    KaseyRClark likes this.
    05-08-2012 11:54 AM
    They complained it wasn't an ICS feel everything looked good on it. It's the launcher in the screenshots
    I'm gonna mod launcher2 and see how ice creamy I can get it
    05-08-2012 12:00 PM
    I'm gonna mod launcher2 and see how ice creamy I can get it
    Send it to me after your done, and if I like it I will feature it on the ROM and OP
    05-08-2012 12:04 PM
    Hey there artist. I love this rom! I appreciate all your hard work. I just put a custom rom on it yesterday and have loved it ever since. I ran into a problem though and wondered if you could help. I ran titanium backup and backed up all my apps. I wiped everything to make sure it was clean and loaded the rom. Everything loaded right. I then restored my apps with titanium and it redownloaded all of them but they are not showing up on the menus. They are there and when I go to manage apps I can see them and open them but any other time they do not show up in the menus. Is there a way to fix this?
    05-08-2012 02:01 PM
620 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD