05-23-2012 05:26 PM
620 12345 ...
tools
    Can't seem to download, anyone else having this issue?
    04-05-2012 11:08 PM
    hes using widget locker
    04-05-2012 11:26 PM
    nice rom but i cant seem to find the lockscreen you have on your screenshots! im desperately trying to get that set up on the phone. i tried all the CM lockscreens but no luck. any help please would be greatly appreciated. thank you
    hes using widget locker
    That's the build in Cyanogenmod Lockscreen.

-Ringlock
    -Minimal Unlock
    -Holo

-Center Widget

Go throught the settings and you'll find it.
    04-05-2012 11:35 PM
    will we have to download a gapp for it?
    04-05-2012 11:48 PM
    With the wife for the night, leave a list of errors, bugs, and force closes so that I can begin V3 tomorrow, time to enjoy before she leaves me for the week.
    04-06-2012 12:37 AM
    With the wife for the night, leave a list of errors, bugs, and force closes so that I can begin V3 tomorrow, time to enjoy before she leaves me for the week.
    All of the bugs so far:

• Swype is not working too well. If you try and use it in portrait mode, it does work. (version of Swype is not mentioned)
    • Setting-volume fC
    • setting-language input-voice recognizer Fc (and its setttings)
    • More>4G Settings FCs
    • Doesn't vibrate while using GoSMS regardless of settings (triple checked all settings.) Haven't tested with messaging.
    • Display>Brightness FC
    • (Might just be phones unique setup) Play Store constantly FCs after restoring some apps from Titanium Backup or using Link2SD.

Everyone else should just c/p this list and add to it.
    thaunknownartist likes this.
    04-06-2012 01:16 AM
    All of the bugs so far:

• Swype is not working too well. If you try and use it in portrait mode, it does work. (version of Swype is not mentioned)
    • Setting-volume fC
    • setting-language input-voice recognizer Fc (and its setttings)
    • More>4G Settings FCs
    • Doesn't vibrate while using GoSMS regardless of settings (triple checked all settings.) Haven't tested with messaging.
    • Display>Brightness FC
    • (Might just be phones unique setup) Play Store constantly FCs after restoring some apps from Titanium Backup or using Link2SD.

Everyone else should just c/p this list and add to it.
    I am using stock messaging and I have vibrate, will check with go SMS.

The settings all need to be reworked and scripted as I brought them over from my EVO 3D so I could fix all those in the morning.

I will decompile and read into the swype problem, not really a swype user so I need to give that a try.

Market only fc when making vendor updates, mine did 2 loops and is fine now.

Continue the good work and we will get this complete soon
    04-06-2012 01:43 AM
    FYI: There's regular Swype and then there's the beta. The regular Swype is crap so I'm not sure why anyone would use it but I'm sure people do. That's why I added a note about the version not being clarified.

Also another:

• App disappears when clicking into a text field. The keyboard pops up and shows the desktop background. App reappears after typing a few letters. Tested with stock KB and SwiftKey 3 beta.
    04-06-2012 02:21 AM
    FYI: There's regular Swype and then there's the beta. The regular Swype is crap so I'm not sure why anyone would use it but I'm sure people do. That's why I added a note about the version not being clarified.

Also another:

• App disappears when clicking into a text field. The keyboard pops up and shows the desktop background. App reappears after typing a few letters. Tested with stock KB and SwiftKey 3 beta.
    I have noticed that too, when I press search or market the keyboard disappears until I text.

Now that you have mentioned that there are multiple Swype apps this is something that needs to be verified.
    04-06-2012 02:26 AM
    not to be a downer or anything...but the OP has pulled this "stunt" before with his roms that were labeled ICS but in fact were themed GB roms [ROM] ICSandwich2.3.7 - Final Edition [January 9, 2012] - xda-developers

just change the thread title and everyone will be ok...its misleading. i'd say it was an honest mistake, but since the OP has done this before...i;m not too thrilled
    04-06-2012 03:20 AM
    That's the build in Cyanogenmod Lockscreen.

-Ringlock
    -Minimal Unlock
    -Holo

-Center Widget

Go throught the settings and you'll find it.
    thanks guy for your input but its still not making sense. are you talking about widget locker settings or cm? in cm the options are under lockscreen settings to lockscreen style : sliding tab, rotary, lense and ring.
    YoshinJaa likes this.
    04-06-2012 04:57 AM
    should be settings>cm settings>lockscreen>style> scroll to bottom... :-)
    04-06-2012 05:18 AM
    In settings, apps, running services, when I select one of the running services - I get like a wallpaper instead of being able to kill the app?
    04-06-2012 07:02 AM
    People's reaction:

-Sees ICS- HOLY FUDGE, Is this working?

I mean, just look at how many views this thread has and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. :P
    I was just thinking the same thing. From 1 am to 7 am it went from 3 or 4 replies to 4 PAGES.

And if everyone would read the first 3 posts, they would see that it is not true ICS, but rather GB made to have the look of ICS.

I get just as excited by the idea of a new ROM to flash, but in my experience all that gets me is a bricked touch pro....that 300 dollar mistake was all it took to teach me.

READ THE WHOLE RELEASE POST BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND AT LEAST SKIM THE THREAD BEFORE FLASHING....
    these OVs may be "cheap androids" but replacing a cheap device still costs something.

I personally don't want ICS on my OV..I have 600mhz of processing power. The average android device now has AT LEAST one core running 1ghz+.
    I have this image of my 1.2ghz p4 with 1gb Ram
    Running windows 7 ultimate with all the eye candy turned on.

Just saying

EDIT: 7 PAGES
    04-06-2012 07:07 AM
    its smooth, shiny, fast, stable and my new daily thanks for all your hard work. i love the built in gapps and the theme

wow!

finally no more screen freezes !!
    04-06-2012 08:59 AM
    not to be a downer or anything...but the OP has pulled this "stunt" before with his roms that were labeled ICS but in fact were themed GB roms [ROM] ICSandwich2.3.7 - Final Edition [January 9, 2012] - xda-developers

just change the thread title and everyone will be ok...its misleading. i'd say it was an honest mistake, but since the OP has done this before...i;m not too thrilled
    How are you being a downer when it is obvious, I'm sorry to tell you but no my title is not misleading. CM9 is AOKP and CM7 is AOSP and if you look at the screenshots it shows that I am running on 2.3.7 . And no I haven't done this before, this is that same ROM rebuilt. If you don't know your facts you might not want to rant about me because I come from xda and just because you don't know me doesn't mean you can try to make people leave my ROM.

I make fast, stable, and themed ROMs and if you don't like them then please don't flame my thread with nonsense. It's not my fault people don't read the whole 1st post or even look at the screenshots.
    04-06-2012 10:03 AM
    nice rom but i cant seem to find the lockscreen you have on your screenshots! im desperately trying to get that set up on the phone. i tried all the CM lockscreens but no luck. any help please would be greatly appreciated. thank you
    When you go into the lockscreen settings you will see that it says lockscreen style, from there choose holo and then scroll all the way down and check minimal ring.
    04-06-2012 10:08 AM

I don't know - I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box and I wasn't deceived by the title....

have you tried the rom? I think you'll like it - really nice!
    04-06-2012 10:27 AM
    Don't worry about haters unknownartist, if people can't read the first post and figure out its cm7 they should probably not be flashing roms. Its actually rather clever how you've gotten so many people to like it due to the name

Keep up the good work.
    04-06-2012 10:30 AM
    I was just thinking the same thing. From 1 am to 7 am it went from 3 or 4 replies to 4 PAGES.

And if everyone would read the first 3 posts, they would see that it is not true ICS, but rather GB made to have the look of ICS.

I get just as excited by the idea of a new ROM to flash, but in my experience all that gets me is a bricked touch pro....that 300 dollar mistake was all it took to teach me.

READ THE WHOLE RELEASE POST BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND AT LEAST SKIM THE THREAD BEFORE FLASHING....
    these OVs may be "cheap androids" but replacing a cheap device still costs something.

I personally don't want ICS on my OV..I have 600mhz of processing power. The average android device now has AT LEAST one core running 1ghz+.
    I have this image of my 1.2ghz p4 with 1gb Ram
    Running windows 7 ultimate with all the eye candy turned on.

Just saying

EDIT: 7 PAGES

ICS runs fine on an Optimus V. The issues aren't stability, but missing features/functionality.

This ROM on the other hand, is Gingerbread that looks like ICS. So it's stable and fully functional with all of the CM7 features.

If your point is that if you can't read and tell that this is Gingerbread (and honestly, it's incredibly easy to tell) then perhaps you shouldn't be installing ROMs in the first place.
    04-06-2012 03:00 PM
    when you go to the browser and hit the URL, it goes blank.. unless you touch it again.

-BUG.
    04-06-2012 04:00 PM
    Can't seem to download, anyone else having this issue?
    No, for me It stop itself.. but I tried again and it worked just fine.
    04-06-2012 04:06 PM
    ICS runs fine on an Optimus V. The issues aren't stability, but missing features/functionality.

This ROM on the other hand, is Gingerbread that looks like ICS. So it's stable and fully functional with all of the CM7 features.

If your point is that if you can't read and tell that this is Gingerbread (and honestly, it's incredibly easy to tell) then perhaps you shouldn't be installing ROMs in the first place.
    Haha there's a screenshot of the phone info in the op clearly labeling the phone software "2.3"
    04-06-2012 04:12 PM
    are you gonna change the dock, to look like ics?
    04-06-2012 07:21 PM
    your ROM is freakin amazing!!!!!
    04-06-2012 10:46 PM
620 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD