ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Is this meant to look like ics?

Yes! Wow I got to say this is a super fast rom! Even on stock settings 600mhz. Found two bugs. But I can live with it if its this FAST ism really amazed!! Oh and nice come back (bootloop) haha you got me!!:)
1. Setting-volume fC
2.setting-language input-voice recognizer Fc
and the one posted above!
Thanks great rom

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][AOSP]ICSandwich [04|05|12]

Ian using vm670nh. Cwm 4.0.1.5
And this is a highly themed,with lots of speed, ultrcharged 2.3.7 based off Google gingerbread and iho! Correct me if Ian wrong ;)

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Unknownartist, I think you might want to add something like this being gingerbread to the title of the thread... or not:p

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

People's reaction:

-Sees ICS- HOLY FUDGE, Is this working?

I mean, just look at how many views this thread has and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. :p

nexicon

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site

nice rom but i cant seem to find the lockscreen you have on your screenshots! im desperately trying to get that set up on the phone. i tried all the CM lockscreens but no luck. any help please would be greatly appreciated. thank you

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

nice rom but i cant seem to find the lockscreen you have on your screenshots! im desperately trying to get that set up on the phone. i tried all the CM lockscreens but no luck. any help please would be greatly appreciated. thank you

hes using widget locker :p

That's the build in Cyanogenmod Lockscreen.

-Ringlock
-Minimal Unlock
-Holo

-Center Widget

Go throught the settings and you'll find it. ;)

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
With the wife for the night, leave a list of errors, bugs, and force closes so that I can begin V3 tomorrow, time to enjoy before she leaves me for the week.

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

With the wife for the night, leave a list of errors, bugs, and force closes so that I can begin V3 tomorrow, time to enjoy before she leaves me for the week.

All of the bugs so far:

• Swype is not working too well. If you try and use it in portrait mode, it does work. (version of Swype is not mentioned)
  • Setting-volume fC
  • setting-language input-voice recognizer Fc (and its setttings)
  • More>4G Settings FCs
  • Doesn't vibrate while using GoSMS regardless of settings (triple checked all settings.) Haven't tested with messaging.
  • Display>Brightness FC
  • (Might just be phones unique setup) Play Store constantly FCs after restoring some apps from Titanium Backup or using Link2SD.

Everyone else should just c/p this list and add to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: thaunknownartist

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
All of the bugs so far:

• Swype is not working too well. If you try and use it in portrait mode, it does work. (version of Swype is not mentioned)
  • Setting-volume fC
  • setting-language input-voice recognizer Fc (and its setttings)
  • More>4G Settings FCs
  • Doesn't vibrate while using GoSMS regardless of settings (triple checked all settings.) Haven't tested with messaging.
  • Display>Brightness FC
  • (Might just be phones unique setup) Play Store constantly FCs after restoring some apps from Titanium Backup or using Link2SD.

Everyone else should just c/p this list and add to it.

I am using stock messaging and I have vibrate, will check with go SMS.

The settings all need to be reworked and scripted as I brought them over from my EVO 3D so I could fix all those in the morning.

I will decompile and read into the swype problem, not really a swype user so I need to give that a try.

Market only fc when making vendor updates, mine did 2 loops and is fine now.

Continue the good work and we will get this complete soon

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

FYI: There's regular Swype and then there's the beta. The regular Swype is crap so I'm not sure why anyone would use it but I'm sure people do. That's why I added a note about the version not being clarified.

Also another:

• App disappears when clicking into a text field. The keyboard pops up and shows the desktop background. App reappears after typing a few letters. Tested with stock KB and SwiftKey 3 beta.

Reactions: thaunknownartist

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
FYI: There's regular Swype and then there's the beta. The regular Swype is crap so I'm not sure why anyone would use it but I'm sure people do. That's why I added a note about the version not being clarified.

Also another:

• App disappears when clicking into a text field. The keyboard pops up and shows the desktop background. App reappears after typing a few letters. Tested with stock KB and SwiftKey 3 beta.

I have noticed that too, when I press search or market the keyboard disappears until I text.

Now that you have mentioned that there are multiple Swype apps this is something that needs to be verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay