ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
A couple of FYI's for those who are OCD about what is what.

-- This is not AOSP, since it has CyanogenMod settings
-- This is not Android 4.0* Ice Cream Sandwich, it is 2.3.7 Gingerbread
-- This is not based on BACKside, that was a pre-alpha of his project
-- This does use bits of IHO, pretty much all Gingerbread OV ROMs do, notice BobZhome's kernel?

IMHO, the title is misleading, it should state Gingerbread with ICS Theme

This is great work! You have created an incredible ROM, congratulations!

Yes I changed the title back to what it used to be, but to be honest just like on xda, people aren't going to read it. Yes this does have Bobz kernel because regular stock sucks :p I needed some backup. Jerry gtalk me.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][AOSP]ICSandwich2.3.7 [04|05|12]

How are you being a downer when it is obvious, I'm sorry to tell you but no my title is not misleading. CM9 is AOKP and CM7 is AOSP and if you look at the screenshots it shows that I am running on 2.3.7 ..

Pet peeve here. AOKP is android open kang project; a variant of ICS. Located here: https://github.com/AOKP
ICS is still AOSP. If it is straight from google's source, it is AOSP.

Edit: just read all the other posts, sorry..

Reactions: sellers86

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

To be honest I like the name v2 as it was before, but its all good its YOUR Rom and you can do and undo as you wish because you built it:) awesome Rom any ETA ON V2.1 or V3 or V2.01 :D

Dave Begue

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

been running it for a few days. no problems. first rom I've been able to over clock at all on. like it

Dave Begue

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

What are you over clocked to? I can only get to about 787 on any ROM without fc's

806 smartassv2 (governor-sorry). The thing is any other time before this rom I couldn't over clock AT ALL. It would always reboot.

Update - yesterday got my first reboot, so now I backed it down to 787 - so now same as you. Still pretty happy though since oc'ing is a first for me with this rom - thanks the unknown artist!

Last edited:

Dave Begue

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

would it be possible to get the main home screen phone icon and internet icon in blue? that would rock:cool:

dzdzjb

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
  • App disappears when clicking into a text field. The keyboard pops up and shows the desktop background. App reappears after typing a few letters. Tested with stock KB and SwiftKey 3 beta.

I think this is caused by the theme. I haven't had this problem since I switched to the default Android theme, and when at one point I switched back to the ICSandwich theme, I got an error indicating that my screen is the wrong size for it: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci