ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][AOSP]ICSandwich2.3.7 [04|05|12]

would it be possible to get the main home screen phone icon and internet icon in blue? that would rock:cool:

I'm using ADW EX with an ICS theme. I recommend the same for a quick and easy ICS look with similar (though not entirely perfect functionality.) Though what I really want is Apex functionality on GB...

Reactions: Dave Begue

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm using ADW EX with an ICS theme. I recommend the same for a quick and easy ICS look with similar (though not entirely perfect functionality.) Though what I really want is Apex functionality on GB...

There is pheonix launcher
Google it and its on xda its is 95% identical to stock launcher also if u install with root explore to system/app u can also add widgets from the drawer

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Can someone provide an alternate link? The link in the OP keeps saying "Valid Download Request Check Failed" each time I try to download.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

I think this is caused by the theme. I haven't had this problem since I switched to the default Android theme, and when at one point I switched back to the ICSandwich theme, I got an error indicating that my screen is the wrong size for it: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size."

You get this with almost any theme you download for the theme chooser.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

hey, thaunknownartist im about to flash your icsandwich but i love the design of your honeycomb rom any chance of you uploading that on here? I tried the link on xda but it says you have to login because they only allow you to download files you've uploaded personally :/ so maybe you could post it here with a new download link? :D

Last edited:

dzdzjb

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
You get this with almost any theme you download for the theme chooser.

Yes, but as the invisible windows issue was listed in a list of bugs in the default install and seems to be pertinent to the default theme for the ROM, it was worth noting.

The ICSandwich theme, if it is to be used as the default theme for an Optimus V ROM, should probably have these sorts of wrinkles ironed out.

Especially for a ROM that is so far proving to be the most stable and usable one I've ever tried :)

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Now that right there is a lot of image resizing;)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Ain't no biggie for me, have you seen Honey2.3.7 yet? I am going to school for Computer, Science, Technology, and Design :p I think I have the skills and time for it >:D

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Ain't no biggie for me, have you seen Honey2.3.7 yet? I am going to school for Computer, Science, Technology, and Design :p I think I have the skills and time for it >:D

Haha I'm going for electrical engineering but Ive gotten really obsessed with hacking these androids.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

There is pheonix launcher
Google it and its on xda its is 95% identical to stock launcher also if u install with root explore to system/app u can also add widgets from the drawer

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Stock isn't all that functional though... or does it compare to Apex and/or Nova?

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Question To Fans:
Should I leave the regular DSP Manager or should I just port Beats Audio into the ROM? Get back to me asap for a today release. Thank you

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

I use volume + never tryed beast audio it would be something new for me! ;)

Edit: could you add pheonix launcher instead of launcher 2

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

Question To Fans:
Should I leave the regular DSP Manager or should I just port Beats Audio into the ROM? Get back to me asap for a today release. Thank you

Beats is crap. So no. Standard. Also if Phoenix is free on XDA (it's pay on the market) you might consider that after messing with it. It's stock ICS rather than Apex or Nova.

Last edited:

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Beats is . So no. Standard. Also if Phoenix is free on XDA (it's pay on the market) you might consider that after messing with it. It's stock ICS rather than Apex or Nova.

Got approved to feature Phoenix Launcher+ in my build, already in v3. I'm looking into putting in Beats for audio support, but looking for the fans to work with me on it. I've gotten a few votes for Beats to be put in and others say to add Volume+. Just waiting for more feedback before release.

Reactions: Badboytoast

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

I never knew what dsp was, but it always annoyed me that it stayed in my background activity... but I don't really have a vote for that, just downloaded v2 today and its amazing!! :D Definitely looking forward to an ics launcher :)) also, do you think you can get the running apps button/home button instead of recent apps? Thanks so much! this is awesome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2