ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

samlin168us

May 2, 2011
Visit site
no matter what others said, I still think this is best rom I had flash so far.. Looking forward next update. :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
justy applied a cm7 theme and OMG it worked -saracasim-

Maybe you should just find yourself in another thread, the one that says for the haters who don't even know what there hating on. Because seriously you have no idea what developers go through to make us happy, they let us use there roms for free, isn't that enough dude? They have a life just like me and you. So stop complaining. Be happy they take the time out of there day to make US happy. They don't have to be doing this.. you should be thanking guys/girls like them.

Reactions: thaunknownartist

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][AOSP]ICSandwich2.3.7 [04|05|12]

to both above i was making a joke i love trom its my daily closest ics .llooking gb rom ive seen yet

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Can someone please upload to a mirror? I keep getting a "Valid download request check failed" message for some reason.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
That's the whole idea behind this rom...

Maybe you should just find yourself in another thread, the one that says for the haters who don't even know what there hating on. Because seriously you have no idea what developers go through to make us happy, they let us use there roms for free, isn't that enough dude? They have a life just like me and you. So stop complaining. Be happy they take the time out of there day to make US happy. They don't have to be doing this.. you should be thanking guys/girls like them.

to both above i was making a joke i love trom its my daily closest ics .llooking gb rom ive seen yet

I've gotten to know cammykool he is a kool guy and sarcastic, not a hater... just saying :)
Tbh, I :thumbup: Braxton. Not only you Cammy, other people. For example, the ICS rom thread, all you find is complaints, and yet they demand more.

I remember when IHO came out. I was a creeper, and never posted. It took a good long while for it to be perfect, which is this, 2012.

I use to use IHO in August and didn't know there were bugs. I was just glad the phone was faster.

Everyone should give more respect rather than to demand.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

*Ignore typos. My fingers are starting to get to fat for the screen.

Reactions: cammykool

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

What do you guys want to see in this update, I don't want to release to back to back updates. So far this is what it's looking like.
  • Launcher Replaced
  • Settings Removed For Rescripting
  • Updated And Resync'd
  • Removed Google Music (FC's And Freezes)
  • Beats Added With DSP Improvement

Reactions: bashok
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC