ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirginMobileGuy

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][AOSP]ICSandwich2.3.7 [04|05|12]

The only problem I had was I can't switch on or off on administrator mode I wanted enabled or disabled I can't choose anything

krings

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

finished loading this rom last night.

couple of observations:

1. Car dock application is missing. tried loading the apk separately, but it will not show up in my programs, even though it shows as installed.

2. volume force closes when you try to change the settings

3. most important - cant find a way to get the lock screen of ics working at all :( I have only the CM lockscreen currently active. I tried changing the theme to ICS, but still cant get that lockscreen - how do you get that lockscreen on the phone ?

OP - can you please look into these ?

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

finished loading this rom last night.

couple of observations:

1. Car dock application is missing. tried loading the apk separately, but it will not show up in my programs, even though it shows as installed.

2. volume force closes when you try to change the settings

3. most important - cant find a way to get the lock screen of ics working at all :( I have only the CM lockscreen currently active. I tried changing the theme to ICS, but still cant get that lockscreen - how do you get that lockscreen on the phone ?

OP - can you please look into these ?

Update is being released soon to fix most issues. The lockscreen has been explained before, but I will explain it again.

CyanogenMod Settings
Lockscreen
Style Options
Ring-Lock Style
Holo Style

There you go :p

bashok

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

Update is being released soon to fix most issues. The lockscreen has been explained before, but I will explain it again.

CyanogenMod Settings
Lockscreen
Style Options
Ring-Lock Style
Holo Style

There you go :p

Another IMPORTANT bug I found is on the Calender app where you try to make an appointment set for "all day" but no matter how many times you press "all day" it doesn't make it all day.

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

When will this be updated? Jw, not rushing you man.

Why do people ask this? This has never been okay ever. The thread gets updated regularly and just a few posts before it's mentioned an update is coming. Android developers do not have release dates to meet and never have. They release it when they're ready to release it.

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Why do people ask this? This has never been okay ever. The thread gets updated regularly and just a few posts before it's mentioned an update is coming. Android developers do not have release dates to meet and never have. They release it when they're ready to release it.

I didn't say he did have a release date? And I'm curious, along with others. Its just a question, that he doesn't have to answer! Besides, he can speak for himself. If my questions bother you or anyone please feel free to ignore them. I'm 14 .

bashok

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

I didn't say he did have a release date? And I'm curious, along with others. Its just a question, that he doesn't have to answer! Besides, he can speak for himself. If my questions bother you or anyone please feel free to ignore them. I'm 14 .

Personally, theres no rush. The sound and brightness bugs were fixed by downloading the "Quick settings" app so I was able to adjust them from that app. Everything just appears to be very smooth. Sure I'd love to have an ICS theme but that's not something I really care about.

I love this ROM!! thank you!:)

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

I never said that you said anything about a release date. Reading comprehension. Either way my point is that you and others need to stop mindlessly posting stuff like this because as many devs have pointed out it gets annoying when multiple people do this because the individuals don't seem to notice other people ask the same thing. In your mind, it's just you posting about a release schedule or this or that, when the fact is that so are others, and the answer is the same for everyone. Read the entire thread first. Mind your dev etiquette.

DraeHD

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site

Now during my first time install the ROM or utilizing it rather, the boot animation was completely f*cked up, maybe because I did not do a FULL WIPE which is needed for ROM switches, but I'll see how this one goes, I'd love to get ICS. // on Harmonia 2 currently.

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

Now during my first time install the ROM or utilizing it rather, the boot animation was completely f*cked up, maybe because I did not do a FULL WIPE which is needed for ROM switches, but I'll see how this one goes, I'd love to get ICS. // on Harmonia 2 currently.

I think arnold meant to quote you... but the static boot screen is intentional! Wait 5 minutes.

Also, a full wipe is always good for ROMs. Just back everything up and it becomes quite an easy process.

bashok

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

Has anybody else had the constant "package file invalid" message? It's really starting to irritate the hell out of me -_-

Yes very annoying, what i did was, go to manage apps, click on the play store, clear cache and erase data, then boot into recovery and erase dalvik-cache (idk how its spelled and don't care to check). Then reboot and it should work for sometime. If you get it again, just repeat the above.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Its just a themed rom with heavy tweaks. And its first release ...... Calm down. He's just like us. He goes places too.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Its just a themed rom with heavy tweaks. And its first release ...... Calm down. He's just like us. He goes places too.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Not only do I go places ,but I also have a sense ROM in development, I managed to get it to boot and run Sense 3.0 and 2.5, lets see where I get from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.