ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][AOSP]ICSandwich2.3.7 [04|20|12]

Manually Pull it out and reinsert it. That usually works. If not, just reboot I'm sure it will go away.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tried all of that. it won't do anything. it won't even mount in recovery.

[edit] it just finally read it. Holy crap that was scary >.<

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to these forums, but I have had my Optimus V for about 6 months now. I have been reading about Flashing ROMs, using Themes, etc. ever since I got this phone. I'm really interested in Customizing my phone & making it a little faster. I've tried to find the answer to my question before having to post it in a forum, as I didn't want to post a repeat question that has been answered already. But I have not been able to find the answer anywhere. So here it is..... If I download your ROM, which I like the layout very much, nice work, but if I FLASH it to my phone, once I reboot, does this WIPE all of my Calling/Texting capabilities? I have successfully flashed a Recovery & rebooted into it fine & made a full backup of my Stock ROM. I just have not been able to find out if "Flashing ROMs" erases, or wipes, all of my "Virgin Mobile" calling info, & erase my actual "phone" capabilities? and/or does Flashing ROMs just replace my look & feel of the phone only, like the "theme" portion of the phone? Thank you all in advance for your time in helping me with these questions. I'm sure I will be around the forums quite a bit from now on.

Your texts will be erased, as will your apps. You will have the same number though. And no its not just replacing the theme portion, this is a complete upgrade to a different version of android. Hope I helped

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: wuzdat

DaKr0n1x

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

I've encountered two issues.themes lock up the launcher when applied as well as when I try to delete them after I've put two apps in the same spot. And this is probably a stupid question but how do you change the colors scheme or is it the cyan Only?

poweredge99

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I guess my 1st post wasnt clear. I'm sorry for having to ask these questions, but over the past few months I HAVE READ that entire "[GUIDE] 2012 Optimus V Reference Guide (Start here!)", a few times to try to find the answer to my questions. But have had no luck in finding the answers in these forums or other forums I have read through. Reading all of this is what I did 1st, but I just don't understand this stuff enough & the answers were there & i just can't seem to find them or understand them. So thats why, as a last resort, finally just posted my questions hoping someone could take a minute & answer them clearly for me. I don't need any "in-depth" detailed explanations, just a simple Yes or No to each question would push me in the right direction. But I can try somewhere else if needed. I just finally ran across your updated ROM & decided this is the one I would like to use/try.

In the link the dev gave you.... right before the 3 rd post on 1st page might answer your question. I am new to this also... but its what I read before I started anything on my phones.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk ²

Reactions: wuzdat

wuzdat

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site

Thank you very much to sellers86 & poweredge99 for the information, i figured I was just missing something, and to the dev, sorry again for having to post my questions.

Reactions: sellers86

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if v4 will fix the issue with disappearing apparently from the tray? I am using a different launcher for now but would like to be able to us Phoenix.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
@theunknownartist , sorry to brother u here but u have any camera fix for quattrimus ics yet? Can I be a tester?

When I seen this I almost proved spontaneous human combustion is real. Please don't bother devs on a forum that is completely unrelated to what your asking.... Like what others have been saying it's ALPHA NOT BETA. just wait a little while and it will start coming along... Patience is a virtue. If you want something that is close to ics and is stable. The rom on this thread is a-freakin-mazing. Just wait patiently on the camera and it shall be here. Sooner or later.

KarateJake

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

installed v3, but now instagram is no longer compatible? How can this be? :'(

update - nevermind.. Fixed itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members