ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][AOSP]ICSandwich2.3.7 [04|20|12]

I been running backside for a while and got the mood to play around so I decided to flash your romjust to try something different and I must say it's very nice. Quick and responsive. Very good job theunknownartist

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Wanted to pass this along,in android central forums app the download link doesn't start when clicking the download pic it just shows you the image and at times force closes after trying to back out of the image display. Image link works fine via browser. App doesn't see it as a link. Might want to readd text link for app users

Reactions: KeviiinS

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Wanted to pass this along,in android central forums app the download link doesn't start when clicking the download pic it just shows you the image and at times force closes after trying to back out of the image display. Image link works fine via browser. App doesn't see it as a link. Might want to readd text link for app users

Lol, thought it was just me Dx

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Im pretty sure he said he has the website set not to let mobile download

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Im pretty sure he said he has the website set not to let mobile download

i can download via app just fine as long as its a regular link. and can download via mobile just fine in any browser as long as im logged in. i don't think that's the issue. its a conflict on how the app sees links that use images

DaKr0n1x

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

Every time I put navigation on my tray or street view they turn into maps. And I'm not sure if you know this already but the camcorder doesn't record sound.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey Theunknownartist. Have you figured out a fix for the "Package file Invalid" error yet?? I asked leslieAnn in the Harmonia 2 thread also.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

Its another heavily themed ROM that looks like honeycomb. :) it actually looks quite nice but U.K.A said he'll have it up again by May and its getting closer. I wouldn't be surprised if it was released by the end of may though considering he's currently busy with this one (and I believe others) not sure. But it would be really cool if he could have it up sooner. ;) thanks again for all the hard work U.K.A love the ROM. Beautiful, smooth, stable and FAST! !!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: thaunknownartist

poweredge99

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Far from BackSide now :p I rebuilt from scratch, this is why the launcher is updated and look at my screenshot of the settings ui, does it look like BackSide ;)

Just wondering .. should my settings ui look like these?

On V3 if that helps.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk ²

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.