ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah390

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|07|12]

Cannot wait for v5!!!!!! v4 is boss. Way better than CM9. Will definitely be flashing the minute it comes out

kakapopo

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site

I can see this Tom has adobe flash already on it. So flash works on this rom and does it work well? Tried flash on haemonia 2.5 never worked good at all.

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site

I take what I said about calls back. I still can't receive them. I knew this was too good to be true ....

Rocka210

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site

Excited for v5 :cool:
This is by far my favorite rom and will be for a long time, so thank you thaunknownartist or should I say thaknownartist lol

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|10|12]

I did a full wipe clean install and the launcher is laggy, my screen goes completely green for about a second, keyboard lags
I'm disappointed but it does look great.

This is what happens when I am rushed to release. The lag comes from a script that I didn't quite finish yet, same with the green screen. If you know what your doing you can go into init.d and remove the scripts I added :p Next time people will be patience. Note that it was only released here and not on my website yet ;)

puffen619

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
This is what happens when I am rushed to release. The lag comes from a script that I didn't quite finish yet, same with the green screen. If you know what your doing you can go into init.d and remove the scripts I added :p Next time people will be patience. Note that it was only released here and not on my website yet ;)

You were rushed? I think you should've waited and fully finish v4 instead of releasing a v5. I appreciate your work but I'll go back to quattrimus :p

joerivera17

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
It does lag, I really don't know how to remove the new script. I hope you reload the rom with everything.:D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

I can't see everything on my phone, what is the link to your site? I have been looking into what is involved in dev for android. I have c++ an basic Java degree, but I've never played with this kind of stuff. pm me if you have time. I'd love to see if I can help in any way.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I can't see everything on my phone, what is the link to your site? I have been looking into what is involved in dev for android. I have c++ an basic Java degree, but I've never played with this kind of stuff. pm me if you have time. I'd love to see if I can help in any way.

You could just browse the zip with winRAR and remove the init.d scripts that are causing instability, then flash the rom, problem solved.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus AOKP alpha10 using Tapatalk

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Swift Android Development

How is v5?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Besides the lag it is almost done :p

Reactions: drm1992 and cbucz24

poweredge99

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

On a positive note.. I am loving the keyboard. Everything about it is sweet.

It has got a bit of lag, everything else works great so far. Based on prior versions its a safe bet that this will be addressed and fixed above and beyond what our expectation is. Positive feedback is a great tool to help anyone, especially someone who gives his/her time to better a community of people they will most likely never meet. Keep up the great work and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech