ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|10|12]

With the reports back of laggy launcher and whatnot I will wait until the next update. v4 isn't too terribly bad. I really hope you can finish this up unknown. You do great work. I know I do get excited a lot about you releasing these updates but I hope you don't feel too rushed at times.
Remember it's your ROM. You release as you deem fit :)

Reactions: braxton355

bkttk2

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

Swift Android Development

Besides the lag it is almost done :p

Yes there is a lag but I still appreciate the work you put in. I agree with comments from some of the others. 'It is your ROM, release it when you are ready.' Have to be honest though I do look forward to the updates, but then when I have issues not sure if it is my phone or just a minor glitch with the ROM.

Either way I can't say much. If I tried to do any DEV work I would start creating expensive paper weights! :confused:

Keep up the great work, and we will be patiently waiting for your next release!!

Reactions: Badboytoast

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Swift Android Development

Besides the lag it is almost done :p

hey, thanks for the link to your site. pretty cool info an I plan on trying things out. I opened up some files an looked thru them, but nothing looks familiar. can anyone point me in the right direction as to what everything means? like what calls what, syntax, etc. the language is so different from any coding I've ever done an I've worked with c++, Java, and HTML.

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

To download V5 media fire doesn't load

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

It may just be how your trying to download it. I tried it on my PC and its working fine still. I have noticed on some roms that when I opened a link on mediafire it just opened to a blank page no matter what browser I tried.

Use your pc to download then transfer it over via adb if possible

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech