ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

afro31

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|10|12]

this rom is really starting to mess up now, the system is starting to force close....

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
this rom is really starting to mess up now, the system is starting to force close....

yea, I've switched some parts out an I've had a lot of launcher fc. I looked thru the logcat an it's full of errors.
I've been trying to track down what parts go to what and its hard to find.
anyone know where to start?

Ph1Man

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

Thank You!
I Used V5 As my daily for a couple days, and it was amazing other than the lag. If you fix that I have a new daily.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Just unbonked Wi-Fi again, zipping then posting

I have my friends phone running this and he loves it :) he's gonna be excited once I tell him that v6 will be out soon :D (I'm excited as well, but I'm running quattrimus, but I'll most likely try it out soon enough) :) thanks thaunknownartist for your hard work on this rom

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Reactions: thaunknownartist

bkttk2

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

Just unbonked Wi-Fi again, zipping then posting

Can't wait to see v6. I have been running v5 using Bobzhome kernel v4 and have had no issues. Occasionally I get the green screens but other than that I love this ROM. I have tried a couple of others but keep coming back to this one. Appreciate all your hard-work!!

PS - I can wait for v6. You release when you are ready!! :)

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Update being released today, just got scripts done. Sorry I had to enjoy some Minecraft on the 360 and find some bugs to help the devs over at 4Y Studios :p I've been with Minecraft since Alpha 1. Looking to fix all the bugs TODAY!

Haha I read this and put a smile on my face! Tbh I'd like minecraft if it wasnt square! Lol but glad to see you again bruh :D:thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
so rom looking great and super fast, but it's not syncing with Google though? any thoughts?

edited: nvm, rebooted 2 times and it finally caught up. must be because the rom is too fast!

amazing job bro! I can barely believe this isn't ICS. if I hadn't used it on this phone before an seen the speed I would have never guessed.
thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante