05-23-2012 07:58 PM
83 1234
tools
    The reason people are being hostile towards you is because it's happened before. People post ROM threads that never see the light of day either because it's fake or "my hard drive crashed" or some other ridiculous excuse.

My suggestion to you would be to NOT do a private beta, the flamewar will only continue if you do.

Also, I'd like a copy of your Sense ROM. I'll give it a whirl on the Optimus S and maybe can give you some tips/pointers along the way.

Cheers.
    And Beta will be PUBLIC now! Thanks to this guy and it will be open for Optimus S!
    05-14-2012 11:32 AM
    And Beta will be PUBLIC now! Thanks to this guy and it will be open for Optimus S!
    For the OV too??

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-14-2012 11:41 AM
    For the OV too??

Yes open for both, I'm working on two different CPUs now to finish a beta up
    05-14-2012 11:47 AM
    How are you confused? I stated in an earlier post that I will release when I'm stable with 3G and Wi-Fi. He is released without either while I on the other hand have 3G working. When I finish kernel and get back from testers I will release.. If you would like to continue to bash everything I do and how I do it then why should I even release? The community is what is going to be the downfall to this project.
    I'm not bashing anything you do, I'm just wanting a single piece of evidence that you aren't lying. You have yet to produce anything that does that. Like I said before, a single screenshot from an optimus v showing working 3g and showing something that proves its a v would be enough to get rid of my paranoia.
    05-14-2012 11:54 AM
    I'm not bashing anything you do, I'm just wanting a single piece of evidence that you aren't lying. You have yet to produce anything that does that. Like I said before, a single screenshot from an optimus v showing working 3g and showing something that proves its a v would be enough to get rid of my paranoia.
    Or you can wait like everyone else it, if only you knew the amount of work it takes to do a simple port. But I have to port from a different brand which requires a new kernel which as requires me to open and repack all of these files. Mind you I am doing it alone..
    rebel69ization likes this.
    05-14-2012 11:57 AM
    To everyone who is not a believer....don't even read the thread. If u don't believe it is coming out then don't even open it and keep scrolling. If he is lying then he will be a liar if he does do it then he is the man. I myself believe now and will be patiently waiting. Keep up the good work and ignore the ignorance plz. Don't stop.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    thaunknownartist likes this.
    05-14-2012 11:59 AM
    I say we just wait for this Beta to be released.
    05-14-2012 12:34 PM
    Why the rush? There's plenty of other roms to flash in the meantime. I really do hope this is real, I'm gonna stick with IHO till then.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk
    05-14-2012 01:09 PM
    This tension is ed. Since when did respectable devs act like tough guys on forums. Everyone needs to chill out and have a little damn faith.
    arnold1997 and rebel69ization like this.
    05-14-2012 01:15 PM
    elvis really is still alive too,he sent me a txt from his ov sense 3.5 rom bro.

tvall likes this.
    05-14-2012 02:05 PM
    elvis really is still alive too,he sent me a txt from his ov sense 3.5 rom bro.

Please don't fuel the fire.

Everyone else, this flamewar ends here and now. Let thaunknownartist do his thing. Any more bashing, trolling or other trouble-making WILL be reported.
    05-14-2012 02:12 PM
    Please don't fuel the fire.

Everyone else, this flamewar ends here and now. Let thaunknownartist do his thing. Any more bashing, trolling or other trouble-making WILL be reported.
    Thank you Drew, check your messages.
    05-14-2012 02:30 PM
    I'mma do you guys a solid right now, v1 is being sent to testers now. As soon as one of them can confirm that it is stable-ish I will release so because can settle and after that everything we be updated as I go.. Looking at a release soon
    braxton355 and LeoLawliet like this.
    05-14-2012 04:02 PM
    I'mma do you guys a solid right now, v1 is being sent to testers now. As soon as one of them can confirm that it is stable-ish I will release so because can settle and after that everything we be updated as I go.. Looking at a release soon
    Shew lol I went to school and came back to a thread full of people doubting you. Honestly I have faith in you. Their just impatient... you take all the time needed. Your not being rush at all! Thank you btw!

follow me on twitter @braxton355!
    bkttk2 likes this.
    05-14-2012 04:10 PM
    Alright, everyone needs to calm downnnnnnn, calm down, there you go. I love and respect both of these devs, I love tvall's kernel, and I thaunknownartist's works are phenominal. (Let's not forget he played a major part in the 2.3 development) anyway I'm not taking sides, but please. Let's act like reasonable and sexy teenagers and wait for what the future will bring. No more arguing, if you don't believe it post your comment and move along.

PS. A little off track, but have you figured a way around the LiGux phone FC? Is it looking good?
    05-14-2012 04:11 PM
    Alright, everyone needs to calm downnnnnnn, calm down, there you go. I love and respect both of these devs, I love tvall's kernel, and I thaunknownartist's works are phenominal. (Let's not forget he played a major part in the 2.3 development) anyway I'm not taking sides, but please. Let's act like reasonable and sexy teenagers and wait for what the future will bring. No more arguing, if you don't believe it post your comment and move along.

PS. A little off track, but have you figured a way around the LiGux phone FC? Is it looking good?
    One port at a time I haven't left any alone. I just got all my backups back on my system today, Sense is off to 4 testers already, 3 for OV and 1 for OS, LiGux is going to be fixed as soon as I get this up, v6 for ICSandwich, release my verison of CM9 (Almost complete) and release alpha iOS5 I will have you guy going crazy this summer, and at least someone remembers me from back at xda Thanks for the boost. You just helped this project with this support.

And to everyone else that supports the work we done, I would like to say thanks. I said we because YES me and tvall might have gotten into it alittle bit, but we need to remember that some people do say they are going to do something and never come thru with anything, but I will delivery. As I said testers are flashing and logcatting as we speak.

Big sorry to AndroidCentral.com for me not being professional about the situations in my threads and acting like the 20yr I am. I will do my best to keep myself in order so that I can continue to release/update amazing ROMs for the OV community.

See you guys in a few.
    05-14-2012 04:43 PM
    I haven't heard the phrase "Do me a solid" since Juno.

good stuff, lol!
    05-14-2012 04:59 PM
    Got a hang on boot, he said that he is going to logcat it right now and send me the emails. I also have someone helping me with the kernel problems now. It looks like I missed the kernel up with the wrong EXPORTCLASSES. As soon as I can get a stable kernel I can start working on the radio situation so it's not a temp fix with the 3G. 3G only works spotty thanks to the fixed apns.
    05-14-2012 05:07 PM
    thing is that I have released the ROM to devs that are on this site and have verification that I am INDEED working on this. I have also contacted Gannon and we have talked about it already and his words were, As long as yours is beter than mine I'm done with it. Sense waws the biggest pain in the *** I've ever dealt with, so the rumors of me stealing his ROM can end now. I can screenshot the convo if I have to. The reason for no screenshot is the fact that it's hanging on boot xD and Drewwalton has also recieved a copy of the ROM. Don't worry, this WILL be done because if it can boot and it can be ported.
    05-14-2012 05:24 PM
    No its not located in the kernel. I'll find it really fast and tell you where it is.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    Its located in the root of the ramdisk
    05-14-2012 05:38 PM
    Hey if you need an extra tester you can count me in. can wait!

05-14-2012 06:45 PM
    Hey if you need an extra tester you can count me in. can wait!

U can also make me one too

05-14-2012 06:49 PM
    I'm gonna help my brother root his Wildfire S and teach him the basics of flashing roms. Either way I'm gonna be playing around with Sense UI

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk
    05-14-2012 07:38 PM
    thaunknownartist you can have my testing if you need it. If not I will sit and wait patiently.
    05-14-2012 07:52 PM
    3G EVEN OUR SENSE DOESNT HAVE THAT

Hydro Rom
    768 MHz
    hydro kernel pre 4
    amphetimine
    notown likes this.
    05-14-2012 10:30 PM
83 1234