ARCHIVED: [ROM][Sense3.5][WIP] Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraeHD

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Sense3.5] Hero

Glorious bud, just awesome.

Still awaiting iOS5, but you replied on Facebook with the release dates.

Will be trying this as well.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
At least change the topic to [WIP] if there isn't an actual rom. Yet.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running Cold as Ice alpha10f using Tapatalk

konie06

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site

gannon5197 was the first i've seen to come out with a Sense port for the OV, but it was in its Alpha stages on one of his blogs (wifi and 3g did not work) about a good 2 months ago.. so im hoping you are actually working on one urself and not just using his, cause i spoke with him a few weeks back and he did say that he was going to be releasing an update with the 3g and wifi working.

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

gannon5197 was the first i've seen to come out with a Sense port for the OV, but it was in its Alpha stages on one of his blogs (wifi and 3g did not work) about a good 2 months ago.. so im hoping you are actually working on one urself and not just using his, cause i spoke with him a few weeks back and he did say that he was going to be releasing an update with the 3g and wifi working.

[ROM][Preview]Sense 3.5 This is his new page.

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

I will be releasing before him I know that for sure. I am just dealing with a HDD crash so this is why I haven't updated in the past couple of days. Hopefully some actually snapshots today, I'm tired of hearing everyone saying I have Gannon's works so this is why I'm doing a closed beta testing with only a few members from this site. Sorry for the rest of you that have to wait for release, but maybe people shouldn't assume one word over the other. I'm sending out betas as soon as I zip up the files.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I will be releasing before him I know that for sure. I am just dealing with a HDD crash so this is why I haven't updated in the past couple of days.

Okay, that's confusing me. His rom was released a while ago. Yours isn't yet

If you did get 3g working, could you share that info with gannon5197 so he could fix his rom? Since you two were "working together"

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Okay, that's confusing me. His rom was released a while ago. Yours isn't yet

If you did get 3g working, could you share that info with gannon5197 so he could fix his rom? Since you two were "working together"

How are you confused? I stated in an earlier post that I will release when I'm stable with 3G and Wi-Fi. He is released without either while I on the other hand have 3G working. When I finish kernel and get back from testers I will release.. If you would like to continue to bash everything I do and how I do it then why should I even release? The community is what is going to be the downfall to this project.

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

drewwalton19216801 said:
The reason people are being hostile towards you is because it's happened before. People post ROM threads that never see the light of day either because it's fake or "my hard drive crashed" or some other ridiculous excuse.

My suggestion to you would be to NOT do a private beta, the flamewar will only continue if you do.

Also, I'd like a copy of your Sense ROM. I'll give it a whirl on the Optimus S and maybe can give you some tips/pointers along the way.

Cheers.

And Beta will be PUBLIC now! Thanks to this guy and it will be open for Optimus S!

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
How are you confused? I stated in an earlier post that I will release when I'm stable with 3G and Wi-Fi. He is released without either while I on the other hand have 3G working. When I finish kernel and get back from testers I will release.. If you would like to continue to bash everything I do and how I do it then why should I even release? The community is what is going to be the downfall to this project.

I'm not bashing anything you do, I'm just wanting a single piece of evidence that you aren't lying. You have yet to produce anything that does that. Like I said before, a single screenshot from an optimus v showing working 3g and showing something that proves its a v would be enough to get rid of my paranoia.

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

I'm not bashing anything you do, I'm just wanting a single piece of evidence that you aren't lying. You have yet to produce anything that does that. Like I said before, a single screenshot from an optimus v showing working 3g and showing something that proves its a v would be enough to get rid of my paranoia.

Or you can wait like everyone else it, if only you knew the amount of work it takes to do a simple port. But I have to port from a different brand which requires a new kernel which as requires me to open and repack all of these files. Mind you I am doing it alone..

Reactions: rebel69ization

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
To everyone who is not a believer....don't even read the thread. If u don't believe it is coming out then don't even open it and keep scrolling. If he is lying then he will be a liar if he does do it then he is the man. I myself believe now and will be patiently waiting. Keep up the good work and ignore the ignorance plz. Don't stop.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: thaunknownartist

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Why the rush? There's plenty of other roms to flash in the meantime. I really do hope this is real, I'm gonna stick with IHO till then.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

Reactions: thaunknownartist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar