Here it is the VM670.dll!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Well here you guys go, a working VM670.dll that I found (I own an optimus M, I can't do much with this...) :

VM670.zip

VM670.png

What can you do with this?

Well if someone has a phone that isn't updated to the newest update from LG update tool you can update to the newest version and while doing so, go to the directory of where you installed update tool by right clicking on the shortcut>properties>open file location which should be: C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX>there is a hidden folder called Phone>copy everything in that folder to your desktop (only when the update tool is flashing the update and is upgrading your phone.)>zip it with 7-zip or winrar and upload it and share on this thread or PM it to me.

Why would you want to share these files on this thread? Because I can write another thread where you can use LGNPST to unbrick your Optimus V, but I need these files first.

There isn't much you can do with LGNPST and the VM670.dll unless you have all of these files. But there are other things you guys know what you can do with this dll.

I give you the dll everyone has been searching for and I just ask for these files in return. Please and thank you.

Last edited:

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I just tested the dll and once you register the dll with reggie.exe lgnpst automatically recognizes the phone. Never had that happen. I'm gonna see what else it can do. I believe zefie has a link to the cab file in the optimus s forums section

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I'm just trying to help make the easiest unbrick method possible, and didn't you dev for the optimus m before?
Also I'm thinking about buying an optimus v off of ebay with a bad esn or something.

Reactions: thewraith420

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Yea, I'm just trying to help make the easiest unbrick method possible, and didn't you dev for the optimus m before?
Also I'm thinking about buying an optimus v off of ebay with a bad esn or something.

Yeah probably about a year or so ago. I found a zv4 cab from awhile ago trying it on a bricked optimus v I got . I'm trying some things kp500 but so far a no go may have to figure out how to add it to the cab.

Reactions: thewraith420

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Try this link I uploaded it to google docs and don't fully know if I shared it correctly

Here's a write up on how to create a cab file

That write up may not work.....the cab that LG gives us are encrypted in some sort of way and can only be extracted by the LG updater tool while flashing the phone....you can't just make the cab yourself because (from what I see) it would not work properly....it might though, try it.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I bought a V with a bad ESN off of eBay for $25, I should be able to get these files..
My V arrives on monday or tuesday.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Got it yesterday, I didn't know that LG Update Tool doesn't work with the Optimus V -_-

Can someone give me a copy of that?

He posted it.. Yeah VM670.dll
is missing from the cab. At least that's my understanding. I've never tried it.

Try this link I uploaded it to google docs and don't fully know if I shared it correctly

Here's a write up on how to create a cab file

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc