[ROM][WIP][ICS] The Godzilla Rom - Tweaked And Themed CM9!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico72

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
You are a GOD when it comes to themed ROM's! I will flash this ROM and see how it is.
PS: I like how you added text to when you flash the ROM. More devs should do this!

Last edited:

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Try this:
In the rom go to /meta-inf/com/bottom folder/bottom folder/updater-script open it with notepad and delete everything before the first semi-colon and also the first semicolon. After that save and repackage into rom.....if using winrar/7zip a prompt will ask if you want to update the zip, press yes, if using windows explorer to open the zip, go get 7zip or winrar....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Don't use notepad. Doesn't work very good. And also, it meta-inf/com/Google/android/updater-script

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
It works fine, it's just confusing, Notepad++ is the best, gedit if you're on linux will work fine.

That's what I meant by it doesnt work very good. A noob to updater scripts could easily mess something up and then start freaking out on the thread lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Been on this rom since yesterday no reboots super fast loving everything but one thing can you please support emoji support in next build thank you awesome rom :)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Try this:
In the rom go to /meta-inf/com/google/android/updater-script open it with notepad and delete everything before the first semi-colon and also the first semicolon. After that save and repackage into rom.....if using winrar/7zip a prompt will ask if you want to update the zip, press yes, if using windows explorer to open the zip, go get 7zip or winrar....

Haha I can because my computer is in the shop but thank you very much anyways :)

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Flashed, had to enable surface dithering(pixelated), really low score on benchmark test( i run a cm7 rom that scores 450 more) what is recommended gov and cpu settings, freezes and reboots alot on interactive, interactive x, on demand, and msm7k min-245, 320, 480- max-768, 787, 806. It looks pretty good, it'll probably be a good one if we can fine tune it.

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Been on this rom since yesterday no reboots super fast loving everything but one thing can you please support emoji support in next build thank you awesome rom :)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Dood, Go to the messaging app, menu, settings, scroll down, enable emoji support

PROFIT!

:D

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Flashed, had to enable surface dithering(pixelated), really low score on benchmark test( i run a cm7 rom that scores 450 more) what is recommended gov and cpu settings, freezes and reboots alot on interactive, interactive x, on demand, and msm7k min-245, 320, 480- max-768, 787, 806. It looks pretty good, it'll probably be a good one if we can fine tune it.

Yes, Im definitely working toward a better rom, Im adding and removing and trying new tweaks as we speak, I've already gotten WAYYY better battery life from this rom :D

expect a much better rom in the next build, with many improvements :)

Reactions: rebel69ization

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Try this:
In the rom go to /meta-inf/com/google/android/updater-script open it with notepad and delete everything before the first semi-colon and also the first semicolon. After that save and repackage into rom.....if using winrar/7zip a prompt will ask if you want to update the zip, press yes, if using windows explorer to open the zip, go get 7zip or winrar....

Does Anyone confirm this working? If it does, I'll Definitely implement it in the next build!!! :DDD

EDIT: I just read Sammyz post XD, I'll definitely implement in the next build :)

theboyshort

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what's wrong with my phone. Lol its like it hates ICS. I thought it was just Cold as Ice. I have no trouble with other roms but when I try to flash an ICS rom my phone refuses to charge. I plug in the charger and nothing happens. At first I thought it was my phone but I reverted to my backup and it let me charge again. Whoever can help would be a lifesaver. :)

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what's wrong with my phone. Lol its like it hates ICS. I thought it was just Cold as Ice. I have no trouble with other roms but when I try to flash an ICS rom my phone refuses to charge. I plug in the charger and nothing happens. At first I thought it was my phone but I reverted to my backup and it let me charge again. Whoever can help would be a lifesaver. :)

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Its either your phone or bad flashes, also do you have the zv9 baseband? I have never had your problem and ive flashed em all( quattrimus, aosp,aokp, cai, bobzics, and godzilla). Currently on cai 11d, its the most stable to me. Note; make sure you are following the installation instructions to the letter, no dirty flashing either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance