[ROM][WIP][ICS] The Godzilla Rom - Tweaked And Themed CM9!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
No I don't have ZV9. And I use the Default Clockworkmod Recovery.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Flash drews touch recovery, do not use cwm! And if you're still having problems you might wanna do the update, but only do the update with bobzs recovery or you'll brick your phone

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Flash drews touch recovery, do not use cwm! And if you're still having problems you might wanna do the update, but only do the update with bobzs recovery or you'll brick your phone

Cannibal Open Touch won't brick on flashing radios (I tested it personally) but it also doesn't actually flash the radio image. Are you saying BobZ's recovery ACTUALLY flashes radios?

Reactions: thewraith420

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Cannibal Open Touch won't brick on flashing radios (I tested it personally) but it also doesn't actually flash the radio image. Are you saying BobZ's recovery ACTUALLY flashes radios?

No, i was just sayin if he flashes the zv9 update do not use touch because the ov devs have stated it would brick the phone. Sorry didnt mean to imply that it(bobzs recovery) flashes radios, the devs recommended it to flash the update.

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Been using this since Thursday night sometime and so far I've had no problems, out reboots, there I'd a tiny but of lag every now and then but nothing major, so far its been the best ICS I've used yet, I wish aokp worked this well, one weird thing I did notice thou is the battery stats say I've been using it for 56 mins all thou its been 4 hours, other than that I'm loving it

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Got this the other night and I'd agree with reaper420 but when I go onto settings I got these odd lines going across looked like very light bars translucent but visable I should've taken a snapshot but didn't my bad ill reflash later on and send a update

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Got this the other night and I'd agree with reaper420 but when I go onto settings I got these odd lines going across looked like very light bars translucent but visable I should've taken a snapshot but didn't my bad ill reflash later on and send a update

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Turn on surface dithering in performance settings

Reactions: inceyet

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Turn on surface dithering in performance settings

Honestly, I've been in alot of conflict with surface dithering, It decreases performance, but yet, it removes graphical bugs, so I decided to just leave it off, as tiny graphical bugs don't bother me much, but they seem to bother others, So I will add a section in the OP about it, thank you :)

Also, I've been getting great results from the rom, I added some more tweaks, and performance is even better, and battery life is like AMAZING!!! I still have 30% bettery and I've been using my phone ALOT today, for the past 12 hours :)

Expect a new build tommorow night, A REALLYYYY Good build :)

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Updated OP With Changelog and added stuff, currently uploading second build :D

also, will someone test if the second build works with cannibal? I added a fix for it :3

EDIT: Should be up in a couple of hours(I have slow internet :/)

Last edited:
Reactions: Badboytoast

kubanekj

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
A couple things I've noticed while using your ROM on my V:

• Selecting Developer Options from within the Settings menu causes Settings to FC.
  • When reboot to recovery is selected in the reboot menu, it simply reboots the phone,

Great ROM though. Probably my favorite of all the ones I have tried.

EDIT: I don't know if I got a bad flash of build 2, but wifi doesn't want to turn on. When it finally does, shuts itself off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol