[ROM][WIP][ICS] The Godzilla Rom - Tweaked And Themed CM9!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Do u suggest a certain recovery?

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

I use VM670NH recovery, but drews touch recovery is awesome! Cannibal!
Also have you try just wiping cache and deliv cache them the newest version! I am using it right now and I have in counter only one problem which is Bluetooth when you turn it off it reboots the phone!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

DraeHD

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Now in terms of just overall speed, and battery life, what's the bar? How's it run and last?

Is it worth switching from Harmonia 2 over?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Now in terms of just overall speed, and battery life, what's the bar? How's it run and last?

Is it worth switching from Harmonia 2 over?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Speed is preety good, i notice alot of games run better, and its EXTREMELY smooth for an ICS rom

and battery life is really good too! on average, I only use about 60% of battery life out of 12 hours on like regular use(facebook, games, texting, wifi, 3g, ect...)

if I were you, just make a NANDROID and test it out :)

Reactions: Badboytoast

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Can you recommend any games? Also, what's your tumblr url? I noticed the widget. Here's my home screen.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Finally got all the bugs gone just reinstalled back up of 2.0 cache wiped and dalvik wiped no system format or data format installed 3.0 everything is near flawless except boot bug which is easily fixed by hitting power button to turn screen off then on thanks Torch awesome sick fast Rom, u da bomb.

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Updated OP with New ScreenShots and newest build :D

Honestly this is the greatest looking and fastest Rom Yet, :)
but I couldn't get beats to work :/

But sadly this is the final build I shall be creating, I'm switching to T mobile in a week for my birthday(yay!) and I've lost my service for virgin mobile on the 4th

So this is the last build I will be making for the Optimus V :(

However, I'm hoping someone will be willing to continue this rom and continue trying to make the fastest tweaked rom for ICS with the greatest battery life, please PM me if you are interested :)

mac_rmm

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues with 3G with this rom? I have seen no other problems and love the overall performance but since installing a few days ago, my 3g doesn't seem to work. Reception is much much worse. I always got three bars at least at my house and now i am barely pulling in one bar, sometimes none. Any suggestions?

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues with 3G with this rom? I have seen no other problems and love the overall performance but since installing a few days ago, my 3g doesn't seem to work. Reception is much much worse. I always got three bars at least at my house and now i am barely pulling in one bar, sometimes none. Any suggestions?

No issues here

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Torch is the phone encryption working on this Rom or no? If so how do u get it to work? If not shouldn't that option be removed? Thanks

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Torch is the phone encryption working on this Rom or no? If so how do u get it to work? If not shouldn't that option be removed? Thanks

Torch has stopped development on this rom now just waiting to see who takes the torch so to speak lol :D but I'm pretty sure someone will be picking up where he left off shortly on both his roms

AOKP, G-T-R, MiRaGe, Godzilla, JOYOS, Harmonia killing the game!!!!

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

what's phone encryption? XD and until someone takes over this rom for the OV, I'm still obliged to answer questions :)

mac_rmm

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
what's phone encryption? XD and until someone takes over this rom for the OV, I'm still obliged to answer questions :)

Hi Torch. I am very happy that you'll still answer a few questions until someone takes over. This will be my only one. Is there any reason that my 3G signal would decrease on this rom when I installed it? Everything else seems great. I flashed the 3.0 version a few days ago and tried the 3.1 version last night just to see if it would help. No problems with either except that I am getting hardly any 3g service - one bar at most and it usually moves back and forth between 3g and 1x. With my previous ROM, I would always get 3-4 bars at my house. Just curious. Thanks again for your work otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL