09-23-2012 06:30 PM
136 ... 3456
tools
    Any updates?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    The post above yours days he will start working on it again tomorrow.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    07-29-2012 03:09 AM
    Yeah really great rom but caused me some freezes and reboots. :what:

07-29-2012 05:45 PM
    Great ROM there are some minor issues like the 2 camera icons Google voice search doesn't work (which is the reason why i want this OS) but i almost got it to work a few times so i think i can live with it for now. Really ready for your update. Not rushing you or anything but i don't know how much longer ill make it without it, I'M SO ANXIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work man definitely looking forward to what you come up with next!
    08-03-2012 10:27 AM
    I am about to flash this, so far It looks really good. =] This may become my ROM of choice coming from BACKside IHO. :o

EDIT:
    Flashed it, really nice looking and smooth. I am going to go back to my old ROM until Ver7 comes out, but I will definitely be using this rom in the future.
    08-03-2012 11:26 AM
    Okay guys.

Take your pick.

I can probably ready a "fixed version" of V6/V7 OR

Here's the story: I recently flashed JB on my Galaxy Tab 10.1. THIS THING IS SO SMOOTH OH MY GOD IT LOOKS SO EPIC I LOVE IT SO MUCH!.
    Also, alot more things have changed graphic wise then originally seen, which means that I have to do some more custom theme work if i can, but you'll have to wait a bit longer for it to be released.
    08-03-2012 01:10 PM
    Okay guys.

Take your pick.

I can probably ready a "fixed version" of V6/V7 OR

Here's the story: I recently flashed JB on my Galaxy Tab 10.1. THIS THING IS SO SMOOTH OH MY GOD IT LOOKS SO EPIC I LOVE IT SO MUCH!.
    Also, alot more things have changed graphic wise then originally seen, which means that I have to do some more custom theme work if i can, but you'll have to wait a bit longer for it to be released.
    What kind of theme work

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    08-03-2012 01:15 PM
    Some XML and Image editing to get a more Jellybean look
    08-03-2012 01:32 PM
    Honestly Tau, I would rather get the update and then get the pretty graphics. Right now it looks pretty and its smooth, could do with the changes to the ROM though. If you could release the updated ROM without the graphical changes you would have more time to do the graphics. It will also give us something to flash in the meantime. =] Its ultimately your choice though. Still love your ROM.
    TauSigmaNova likes this.
    08-03-2012 08:06 PM
    Thanks for your input man. I finally found my Android flash drive since I got back to New York City and am transferring files to my PC
    08-03-2012 08:43 PM
    When will it be up? Sorry if this comment disrespects you in anyway just wondering :o

08-04-2012 01:01 AM
    Should be up in a few hours; probably after I go to put another 35 on my phone and get a much needed haircut!
    topdawg661 likes this.
    08-04-2012 10:05 AM
    Edit: This is driving me CRAZY.

I'm trying so hard to see how I can match this up, how this could POSSIBLY make sense and it doesn't. I have two SystemUIs open side by side on my PC, decompiled (ICS and JB) and I'm trying to make simple connections which don't even frickin exist! Why is it so hard to just change the color of a few things and to change the spacing between the notifications! I just want to change the notifiction color to lighter gray and the little icon from diagonal lines to a warm blue, jelly bean style. Why does it have to be so bloody hard! Ugh! No XMLs or PNGs will lead the way to this at all and it is driving me absolutely mental right now.
    08-04-2012 10:15 AM
    When will it be up? Sorry if this comment disrespects you in anyway just wondering :o

Prolly will be a little while

:o

Power went out

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    08-04-2012 10:27 AM
    IM SOO READY! Seriously can not wait till this rom comes out STOKED!
    08-04-2012 11:30 AM
    Alright. fixes are done, now I gotta do some quick testing to make sure it all works. If it's good, I'll upload and all. After that I'll go back to beating my head on a wall until I get powerful XML and Android editing knowledge so that i can finally fix the Notification drawer. If anyone, ANYONE, can point me in the right direction- The right XML, the right values, right images, right apks, ANYTHING. Please, please tell me so I can learn how to fix this.
    08-04-2012 12:11 PM
    Can't wait for the update!!!
    08-04-2012 12:15 PM
    Spent a day testing. Nothing but Setup Wizard has failed. *******.
    08-04-2012 03:48 PM
    How do you delete the second Camera Icon in the App Drawer?
    08-04-2012 06:59 PM
    So when do you think we can see your latest masterpiece?
    08-04-2012 10:06 PM
    So when do you think we can see your latest masterpiece?
    Give the guy time he has another life (weird huh) SARCASM ALERT

looking for good keyboards????
    visit my sight
    jonskeyboards.Wordpress.com more than 50 downloads in the first 2 hours
    08-04-2012 10:18 PM
    No, not really. I don't have much of a life to be honest. I spend my days mostly moderating an MC server I play on, playing Battlefield/Fallout, Using 3DS Max to model/animate, or messing around with some APKs and stuff.
    Aside from that, There are two major things that I can't get right in this ROM so far which are literally tearing me apart 24/7. I have no idea where one of them leads to- an XML that references things not found in SysUI or FrameRes, and a bloody SetupWizard which FCs every time I start the ROM up so I have to rebuild it up from Quattrimus, which isn't all together hard to do, but annoying as hell. Also, voice search takes up 5mbs of the ROM size which is ALOT to the point that I wonder if it's worth it for a not-very-needed feature.

All in all it's so annoying that it's almost discouraging to work with this as I know it's all I have until i magically find 350 dollars on the floor to buy a GNexus :P
    topdawg661 likes this.
    08-05-2012 08:50 AM
    In all honestly what your doing is amazing in itself. I wish I could learn to code android ROMs, i only have Java coding knowledge. Its your rom, you release when you need to. Dont be pressured okay? We like quick releases but not if its going to drive you nuts. Do what you need and if you feel like some moral support pm me. =] Your rom is good, slow down and relax, you will find the location of the files eventually.
    08-05-2012 04:08 PM
    Yeah, though I doubt I will find em.

I'll just see if I can get the fixes working...
    08-05-2012 08:19 PM
    E:Good news! Successfully decompiled ICS Frameworkres and also found one of the correct images. It's a start..
    08-06-2012 03:16 PM
    Hows things? Lol. I know, I know. Patience is a virtue.

08-09-2012 12:36 AM
136 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD