[ROM][CyanogenMod9/AOKP][WIP][THEMED]VanillaBean

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabiggs152

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Great ROM there are some minor issues like the 2 camera icons Google voice search doesn't work (which is the reason why i want this OS) but i almost got it to work a few times so i think i can live with it for now. Really ready for your update. Not rushing you or anything but i don't know how much longer ill make it without it, I'M SO ANXIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work man definitely looking forward to what you come up with next!

Suprtigr

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I am about to flash this, so far It looks really good. =] This may become my ROM of choice coming from BACKside IHO. :eek:

EDIT:
Flashed it, really nice looking and smooth. I am going to go back to my old ROM until Ver7 comes out, but I will definitely be using this rom in the future.

Last edited:

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys.

Take your pick.

I can probably ready a "fixed version" of V6/V7 OR

Here's the story: I recently flashed JB on my Galaxy Tab 10.1. THIS THING IS SO SMOOTH OH MY GOD IT LOOKS SO EPIC I LOVE IT SO MUCH!.
Also, alot more things have changed graphic wise then originally seen, which means that I have to do some more custom theme work if i can, but you'll have to wait a bit longer for it to be released.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Okay guys.

Take your pick.

I can probably ready a "fixed version" of V6/V7 OR

Here's the story: I recently flashed JB on my Galaxy Tab 10.1. THIS THING IS SO SMOOTH OH MY GOD IT LOOKS SO EPIC I LOVE IT SO MUCH!.
Also, alot more things have changed graphic wise then originally seen, which means that I have to do some more custom theme work if i can, but you'll have to wait a bit longer for it to be released.

What kind of theme work

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

Suprtigr

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Honestly Tau, I would rather get the update and then get the pretty graphics. Right now it looks pretty and its smooth, could do with the changes to the ROM though. If you could release the updated ROM without the graphical changes you would have more time to do the graphics. It will also give us something to flash in the meantime. =] Its ultimately your choice though. Still love your ROM.

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your input man. I finally found my Android flash drive since I got back to New York City and am transferring files to my PC

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Edit: This is driving me CRAZY.

I'm trying so hard to see how I can match this up, how this could POSSIBLY make sense and it doesn't. I have two SystemUIs open side by side on my PC, decompiled (ICS and JB) and I'm trying to make simple connections which don't even frickin exist! Why is it so hard to just change the color of a few things and to change the spacing between the notifications! I just want to change the notifiction color to lighter gray and the little icon from diagonal lines to a warm blue, jelly bean style. Why does it have to be so bloody hard! Ugh! No XMLs or PNGs will lead the way to this at all and it is driving me absolutely mental right now.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
When will it be up? Sorry if this comment disrespects you in anyway just wondering :eek:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
Prolly will be a little while

:confused::eek::eek::eek:

Power went out

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Alright. fixes are done, now I gotta do some quick testing to make sure it all works. If it's good, I'll upload and all. After that I'll go back to beating my head on a wall until I get powerful XML and Android editing knowledge so that i can finally fix the Notification drawer. If anyone, ANYONE, can point me in the right direction- The right XML, the right values, right images, right apks, ANYTHING. Please, please tell me so I can learn how to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance