[ROM][WIP-ALPHA7][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

SWEET. :D Thanks for testing.

No cm10 settings: they're all built in. Go to system, and there's some useful stuff, as well as developer options and performance.

The camera icon is not there because the camera doesn't work yet.

no problem :)

awesome job. once the camera is working...this will be my new daily driver !

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

JB is still very early alpha. and it's a port :p haha I would say it's not worth it without the camera. I'm gonna look into trying to fix the camera, but that might be above me haha. ICS is AWESOME :)

xxlemonxx, that's weird!!! I'm getting much better battery life than that. admittedly, I haven't had my wifi on. perhaps that's what's doing it...

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
no problem :)

is this port worth it without the camera? lol. i have finally gotten ICS to work pefectly (camera, wifi everything) so im torn between ICS or now JB without a camera

I'd stick to ICS unless you want smoothness and eye candy over camera and battery drain in like a hour.. look at my picture I posted but it is a very nice rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

YES! it works. Both sending and receiving mms work now :D when you send mms, it might say "sending" indefinitely. It still says sending for me, but I received and downloaded the picture I sent to myself :D

What files did you replace? and can u please send me the files so I can Implement them?

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

Drew's build hasn't been synced to cm10 in awhile, so the goodies aren't there. That's the main reason I'm liking this one more so far.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

What files did you replace? and can u please send me the files so I can Implement them?

I uploaded the entire rom.zip to mediafire, you can just use this link. the files I replaced were the apns-config.xml and the cdmasmsdispatcher.smali from quattrimus.

oh and if you wanted to have the rom.zip be on your mediafire so that you can know how many dl's you're getting, you can just download that one, and reupload to mediafire if you want.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

does everyone have the sound of phone calls coming from the rear speaker and not the earpiece? or is that just me?

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

I'd stick to ICS unless you want smoothness and eye candy over camera and battery drain in like a hour.. look at my picture I posted but it is a very nice rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

my thoughts exactly. i finally got ICS working pefrectly :) but...i cant wait for this JB port!

henryxg

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

data isn't working for me.
I tried the airplane mode and data toggle thing, but airplane mode doesn't work either.
Help!

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm. That's weird. maybe a bad flash? try redownloading and reflashing.

I got google now to somewhat work, using the google now for ics apk instead. it opens instead of forceclosing. it'll answer questions too, and present cards. I just wish voice would work.

Reactions: henryxg

henryxg

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

tried downloading it again and reflashed it but it didn't fix it. Only wifi works.

djboi2011

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site

I'll update the link with mms fixed, later today, I'm also making some build.prop changes

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! I must say for an alpha build, this rom is pretty solid. I haven't had any issues except for those in the OP. Other than that perfect. And I use it as my daily rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000