[ROM][WIP-ALPHA7][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Zakman, for alpha 3, are you looking at removing the mms fix and (hopefully) adding SD-ext scripts and the keyboard swap? Or are you working on something bigger? :)

r0gu3dev1pr

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Bug Report
Use of headphones during a phone call, I have to toggle the mute button in order for the sound to be heard.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

the mms was fixed, but it broke the outgoing sms. I wouldn't do it unless you just wanna send mms texts all the time :p working on it, but I don't know what I'm doing.... :p

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
For alpha 3 I'm adding small keyboard app2sd scripts and hopefully some one can get a mms fix. Or I'll try to.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm working on it, but you should totally too! hahah. swapping the cdmasmsdispatcher fixed the mms, but broke the outgoing sms. so I'm going to try editing the items in the quattrimus cdmasmsdispatcher to keep the outgoing messages coding from the cm10 one. which will probably take more than just a couple of days :p

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Are you planning on using rashed's build to port/? I believe all audio has been fixed in that build. Including in call sound.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Are you planning on using rashed's build to port/? I believe all audio has been fixed in that build. Including in call sound.

All audio for the optimus One not our Optimus V

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

"I had the same problem on 2 different versions of CM on 2 separate phones. This fix worked both times. Use root explorer, and make sure it is set to R/W mode (read/write). Navigate to /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/telephony.db and delete that file, then restart your phone. After the restart, you should be able to send and receive MMS messages."

- Anyone try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1