[ROM][WIP-ALPHA7][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

also, since jb is different then ics, i don't think we can use an ics kernel.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, in the next release imma use
The cai alpha15 kernel. Run 10 times faster and probably has better battery life. Also, I've gotten the storage in system settings to work but now when I try to move an app it doesn't detect the SD.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Master Gowa

Master Gowa

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Couldn't wait to try this so I did a clean wipe and jumped on Alpha 1 right before Alpha 3 came out. So I did a dirty wipe and upgraded to Alpha 3. Seems like it's running great but I've got nobody to test the SMS and MMS with at the moment. I don't think the sd-ext scripts worked properly. I have a 1 gig EXT4 partition but Titanium Backup didn't list it. Also the roms storage menu crashes. Aside from that... I'm loving it. Thanks for the hardwork.

How come some apps from the Playstore are fine but others are now incompatible? Will a Titanium Backup of an app from ICS work on JB or are some apps really incompatible now Viber and Instagram worked on ICS but the Playstore now won't let me download them.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
They're incompadable Cruz jellybean is a new os and not many app devs have updated yet.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

i checked the changelog for alpha 3, and the only thing i see mentioned is a new tiny keyboard. does this mean that the sms/mms issues are not fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.