[ROM][WIP-ALPHA7][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

App to Sd is currently being worked on by me, I'm close. The storage is read in system/storage but apps wont move yet.

djboi2011

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site

"I had the same problem on 2 different versions of CM on 2 separate phones. This fix worked both times. Use root explorer, and make sure it is set to R/W mode (read/write). Navigate to /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/telephony.db and delete that file, then restart your phone. After the restart, you should be able to send and receive MMS messages."

- Anyone try?

Nope, doesn't work :(

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Anyone wanna help me put the CAI Test15 Kernel in the boot.img? I'm on windows and have no idea what im doing.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

i would help but im trying to figure out how to unpack and repack boot.img's its hard and dsixda kitchen wont set up so im trying if i find anything i will letya know and if i learn i will gladly do it

Reactions: Zakman

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, you have to decompile the boot.img using dsixda's kitchen. I've never done it, and I won't have time today, but that would be a fun project. :)

Reactions: jonny5449

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Been playing with the alpha 3 for a few hours now, SLICK!!!:D
However it keeps rebooting automatically every so often, is there anything I can try to prevent this?

Thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
also, since jb is different then ics, i don't think we can use an ics kernel.

You can use a .35 kernel on ICS. .35 is gingerbread. Nook color is still using a froyo kernel on ICS. Kernel doesn't make as much of a difference as people think it does.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how your having trouble with dsixda, it was probably the easiest thing I've ever done. Make sure you have a working folder or you won't be able to recompile.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.