[ROM][WIP-ALPHA7][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
You dont move them, the scripts move them for you automatically, even upon install of new apps, instead of them installing to /data/apps they install to /sd-ext/data/apps (<-- may not be exact location, just an example) all by themselves.

sent from my Zom-"Bean'(CM10 JellyBean).

On the s rom I included these scripts and after every reboot its back on my phone not on SD and when I click move to SD it moves but after reboot its back on phone ??? Suggestions

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
On the s rom I included these scripts and after every reboot its back on my phone not on SD and when I click move to SD it moves but after reboot its back on phone ??? Suggestions

You do not move them to sdcard, the apps are no longer on the phone, but instead on the sd-ext, just like quattrimus.

Reactions: jonny5449

r0gu3dev1pr

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

You do not move them to sdcard, the apps are no longer on the phone, but instead on the sd-ext, just like quattrimus.

Just to reiterate what @nitestalkr is saying. With app2ext there is no need to manually move apps to the sd card. The app2ext script relocates your apps automatically to the ext partition on your sdcard. I personal like using Xionia CWM Recovery to partition my SD Card since it has the ability to convert ext2 to ext3 or ext4 which are more efficient.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/59359-custom-recovery-xionia-clockwork-cwma-v1-2518-6-a.html

First back up your SD Card to your PC. Boot into your recovery. Then under the Advanced Menu there is an option to Partition your SD Card. I chose to set my ext partition to 1024MB. You can skip adding a SWAP. By default your partition is ext2, however If you are using Xionia, there is an option to convert to ext3. After your convert it to ext3 you can convert it to ext4. Once your ext partition has been created, then you can restore your SD Card.

Also, Quattrimus works with or without the ext partition, however you won't take advantage of the app2ext script and you will run out of space.

K

kobequintana

Could I get the gapps I tried the link but it went to medifire error page

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
@ zakman
Do you plan on including apex or nova in the ROM? I just asked permission for both (I'm putting both)

K

kobequintana

Just flashed this ROM
Looks like theirs not many apps for JB yet :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.