Not open for further replies.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
What camera fix
Would love to fix camera

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Swapping thekravens camera libs fr ICS won't work. Needs to be fixed @ source level first. I can live without camera. Any progress made on an MMS fix?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Swapping thekravens camera libs fr ICS won't work. Needs to be fixed @ source level first. I can live without camera. Any progress made on an MMS fix?

Sort of the the OS forums theirs an MMS fix I may be able to modify it for sprint /virgin mobile

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP-ALPHA4][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

pardon my ignorance here, but if alpha 1 had both the mms and sms working perfectly...then why all not just revert back to it? :)

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Question... why CAI kernel? Not trying to second guess you. Just curious.

I thought I read that Cold As Ice died and was merged into or became Quattrimus. If so... wouldn't that make the latest Quattrimus kernels superior?

CAI and Quattrimus are 2 different ROMs, they never merged.

sent from my G-T-R Reloaded V

Reactions: jonny5449

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

No it didn't. It fixed mms, yes, but it broke outgoing sms. Try it and see. Nitestalkr, thekraven quit working on his cai project for awhile and gave tdm everything. So they are kinda the same in certain things, I think.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

anyway, it doesn't matter about the merge between quattrimus and cai. cai's kernel was updated after thekraven started working on it again. so the kernel is different than quattrimus's. possibly better. haven't tried.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Is there a update on the mms /SMS fix as well as perhaps the camera fix all which are stopping this from being my dd . Thanks to all involved

Sent from REKCITY.com

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

two problems with the go fix. first, it only fixes one sided. (I think outgoing). You still can't receive mms. Second, it's a third party app. Which sucks because it adds folders and stuff. Personally, I love go sms, but a lot of people don't.

Reactions: drm1992

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
two problems with the go fix. first, it only fixes one sided. (I think outgoing). You still can't receive mms. Second, it's a third party app. Which sucks because it adds folders and stuff. Personally, I love go sms, but a lot of people don't.

I agree with the last part.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Is there a update on the mms /SMS fix as well as perhaps the camera fix all which are stopping this from being my dd . Thanks to all involved

Sent from REKCITY.com

I'm working on the camera fix, thekraven is assisting me, he's currently telling me what files should fix the camera, for now MMS, download go sms pro and enter in the settings.

Reactions: inceyet

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm when I saved an IMG from the web it said it saved in sdcard0, in my file explorer it just says sdcard, so maybe its a cm10 coding error

Master Gowa

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

I think it's a bug in the sd-ext script. It seems to be functioning but Titanium Backup still lacks the 4th blue storage bar at the bottom. Recently SD Maid displayed "storage/sdcard0". I don't think SD Maid listed that before Alpha 4. I'm guessing it's something in the way it mounts the sd card now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC