[ROM][WIP-ALPHA7][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP-ALPHA5][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

I saw a couple of posts about this, but no real resolution. You guys using the test kernel, do you have working Wi-Fi? I flashed it, and it borked Wi-Fi, so I wiped and re-flashed without it and it seems to be working just fine, but would like to use what's recommended.

Im at the library right now, using alpha 5 with the test kernel and i've been on the wifi for the past 2 hours almost with zero issues.

Edit: I think I found the weather widget you guys wanted Weather Eye

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site

It probably doesn't make a difference but i didn't flash the test kernel right away, i flashed the rom after a full wipe, booted into it then rebooted and flashed the test kernel

r0gu3dev1pr

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

Im at the library right now, using alpha 5 with the test kernel and i've been on the wifi for the past 2 hours almost with zero issues.

Edit: I think I found the weather widget you guys wanted Weather Eye

I believe the weather widget you are talking about is already part of the rom. Its a lockscreen widget.. Go to Settings-> Lock screen -> Weather then check the box next to Display weather. It uses Yahoo! Weather.

K

kobequintana

I believe the weather widget you are talking about is already part of the rom. Its a lockscreen widget.. Go to Settings-> Lock screen -> Weather then check the box next to Display weather. It uses Yahoo! Weather.

But they want the status bar weather

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site

Weather Eye came up in a reverse image search, either way its a pretty cool little app

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna download, if it is it, I can't believe how stupid I am.

I used this app for thr month of July. :)

No go, and I believe it's not Status bar weather. Its behind it, a widget.

4c62d649-b440-928f.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

androidCHEECH

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I tried to flash with the test kernal but it wouldn't boot, so I did another full wipe and flashed without the kernal and it worked just fine but when i was using wifi my data was constantly in use and when I got a call I tried to use my headphones but the phone didn't recognize them and the speaker didnt work and the sound was mad low I don't know if that's a known issue but as for those issues everything else seemed to be workin

K

kobequintana

I tried to flash with the test kernal but it wouldn't boot, so I did another full wipe and flashed without the kernal and it worked just fine but when i was using wifi my data was constantly in use and when I got a call I tried to use my headphones but the phone didn't recognize them and the speaker didnt work and the sound was mad low I don't know if that's a known issue but as for those issues everything else seemed to be workin

Try to re-download every thing than re-flash

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Weather in screenshots is a screenshot of the Lock screen. It's weather enabled in the lock screen.

K

kobequintana

Every time I reboot my phone it says optimizing X of X after the boot animation is that a bug or what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae