[ROM][WIP-ALPHA7][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP-ALPHA5][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Why is it so low? Is some XML files modded?

I ripped it from a rom I found. I'll upload and PM you :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

it's not low lol I took a screenshot and the screenshot was still in the notification tray xD

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP-ALPHA5][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Just looked as Maclaw's CM10 and his vold file is different then everyone elses, trying now..

Rayz321

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP-ALPHA6][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

I'm not sure if this is a bug but when you first install it and you're at the welcome screen it says "mother" for the button that open the emergency dialer.

Rayz321

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

That's a Gapps problem.

okay thanks

I think you probably know about this already but there seems to be a problem with app spacing as seen in my screenshot below

ibxYYvIewn31mV.png

edit: also when you hold the lock button to get to the phone options it opens then closes then opens again.

edit: I know this is a gapps thing but it's weird how I'll get weather notifications in my notification bar from google now but if I try to click it I get a force close thing.

edit again: If you go in setting and try to open the storage part it just says "settings has stopped"

edit: I'm not sure if this is a bug but in the setting > About Phone > status it shows the serial number as "unknown"

edit: The Slider shortcuts setting seems to be a little messed up.

edit: I can't seem to get "Owner info" to show up on the lock screen.

edit: If you have mobile data off, wifi on(and connect), and you try to go into airplane mode it turns 3g on.

Last edited:

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
@tgl,would you be so kind as to shoot me an launcher as, well? Much appreciated

Oh another thing I noticed, I always check kill apps via long press in the development settings but holding back actually does not kill the app like it's supposed to.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
@tgl,would you be so kind as to shoot me an launcher as, well? Much appreciated

Oh another thing I noticed, I always check kill apps via long press in the development settings but holding back actually does not kill the app like it's supposed to.

The kill action is VERY delayed, so just hold it for 5-10 seconds instead of the usual ?-2 seconds in other ROMs.

@Zack, I say you should use the launcher that TGL provided as default, since some people are taking a liking to it. :p

sent from my Zom-"Bean'(CM10 JellyBean).

lattimorej1986

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
@Zack, I say you should use the launcher that TGL provided as default, since some people are taking a liking to it. :p

sent from my Zom-"Bean'(CM10 JellyBean).

Agreed. I downloaded it and have been playing with it for a few hours now, and i have to say it's very smooth, and one of the better launchers I've installed. If you don't want to include it in the rom, then maybe a flashable zip that would replace the default launcher with this one.

Just a thought.

Sent From My MiRaGe'D / JeLLyBeaN'd Optimus V

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Beautiful Widgets has an option for displaying current outside temp in the status bar, and current conditions in the pull down notifications.

I'm not running this rom right now but palmary weather gives you the status bar weather

Running xperia launcher

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm not running this rom right now but palmary weather gives you the status bar weather

Running xperia launcher

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

how did you get your status bar weather to show up so big? lol. im using weatherbug elite, and my status bar icon is small :/

bxray

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to say thank you for making this Rom..I downloaded da rom and it works perfect..it got a couple of bugs but you did a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.