Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Also some rild changes and also tonight ima learn how to build from source

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Will be easier to get it working I can't build from source because I'm on a 90 gb windows 7 starter netbook and uploading source just plain confuses me
Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Also some rild changes and also tonight ima learn how to build from source

You're probably in for a nasty surprise... AFAIK Bobzhome is the only person in the community that has gotten JB booting at all. Some of the other devs (and semi-devs) have tried and failed.

Reactions: sellers86

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't get it compiled, though my fixes for the errors probably broke everything else. I may try again sometime, but right now I'm busy with two secret projects (both compile, one boots but is very glitchy, the other doesn't boot).

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Ummm I guess I'll ask again lol. My speaker phone broke while on Alpha ICS, and I can't hear any calls while on jelly bean, is that normal? Cause I don't see anything about this in the not working section, this is the only rom I use that does this. I'd love to be able to hear my calls lol
Also I bring up that my speaker phone broke cause I can't use that as an alternative

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I knew I smelled alpha 7, good work I will download and flash tomorrow at the library they have fast wifi. One dumb question though whats ril?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Zakman

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Ummm I guess I'll ask again lol. My speaker phone broke while on Alpha ICS, and I can't hear any calls while on jelly bean, is that normal? Cause I don't see anything about this in the not working section, this is the only rom I use that does this. I'd love to be able to hear my calls lol
Also I bring up that my speaker phone broke cause I can't use that as an alternative

I posted earlier about the same issue, usually a reboot fixes it. Just reboot when it occurs(kinda sucks though).

Gonna flash alpha 7 now.

sent from my Zom-"Bean'(CM10 JellyBean).

Reactions: StumDroid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance