[ROM][WIP-ALPHA7][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Im confused, your porting a V version rom ported to the S? :what:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Bob wouldn't give me permission because he has ported the rom to the V, he gave jonny permission because he is porting a V to S. So Jonny is giving me permission to port his lol. A little work around

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey, zakman. I flashed the new gapps package and when I go to scroll, the only thing that scrolls is the Google search bar.... nothing else lol.

Sent from my Paranoid OV :D

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Bob wouldn't give me permission because he has ported the rom to the V, he gave jonny permission because he is porting a V to S. So Jonny is giving me permission to port his lol. A little work around

Yup lol he said he might make for the s though

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Is that even right.....? Jonny didnt port anything, he judt chabged stuff to Sprint. Taking it back and making it VM, wouldn't that be like taking Bobz rom still....? :confused:

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Is that even right.....? Jonny didnt port anything, he judt chabged stuff to Sprint. Taking it back and making it VM, wouldn't that be like taking Bobz rom still....? :confused:

Not if I added a little snazz and slim down:D

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Not if I port it from Johnny's rom. I would still add in my own tweaks and lib files. And apps

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Also I dont know if anyone has brought this up, but when you click on storage in settings, it force closes....

Sent from my Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OV :D

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
bobz= source
drews= port from p500 (adfad666= source)
zacks= port from ls670 (drews= port)/ port from p500 (laz3r69= source)
jonnys= port from v670 (bobz= source)

am i wrong?...

Reactions: Zakman
Status
Not open for further replies.