09-01-2012 01:07 PM
788 123 ...
tools
    [BOX="WARNING!"]Hello, First I would like to tell you that I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone by flashing this! If you have a problem, post here and we will try and help you with your issue! Thanks!

Also:
    THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS! THERE WILL BE BUGS! If you see a bug, please report it! Thank you.[/BOX]

[BOX="Credits"]Most of this rom was an original port from drewwalton19216801 and his team! His Cm10 Port Most of the things working in this rom are from them. So thanks to them! Other things were taken from laz3r69's p500 port: CM10 p500 So thanks to him also [/BOX]

[BOX="Screenshots"]

[/BOX]

[BOX="INFO"]What works and what doesn't:

Working:
    Calls (including microphone!)
    SMS
    3G data
    Wi-Fi
    Graphics Acceleration (for the UI)
    Sensors (Accelerometor, Proximity Sensor)
    GPS
    Sound(Speakers and Headphones)
    MMS
    Bluetooth

Not working:
    Camera
    Google Now
    Mic On Voice Search and or Google Ears.

Issues(Any help from anyone on how to fix these would be appreciated ):
    Moving Apps to the SD Card(They move fine to the card but when you reboot they are gone)
    Play store(Store does not have much on it yet, because the Android OS isn't officially released yet)(Fixed! Modded Play store added in Gapps )
    Battery Drain
    Menu and Home Button Keys are switched. FIXED

Work Arounds:
    USB Mass Storage(App Installed)
    MMS: http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ml#post1758086[/BOX]

[BOX="INFO"]To install:
    1. mount phone and move Zips to the SD Card
    2. Boot into Recovery
    3.DO a FULL WIPE
    4. format /system/
    5. Flash ROM
    6. Flash jb mini Gapps
    7. Flash Beats Audio (Optional)
    8. Reboot [/BOX]

[BOX="Download"]Download Link:
    links removed by moderator.

CM10 LIGHT Gapps(56.1mb):
    Gapps

CM10 Mini Gapps With Google NOW! (Read instructions below to get voice working) AND NEW GOOGLE EARS!(15mb)
    Gapps + Google Now + Google Ears

Beats Audio(Optional): Beats[/BOX]

[BOX="GNOW Voice Search"]
    Google Now Gapps(VOICE SEARCH):
    To install:
    Flash Rom
    Flash Gapps + Google NOW
    Install this and this. [/BOX]

[BOX="CHANGELOG"]08-06-2012-
    Original Upload
    08-08-2012-
    Tiny Keyboard added (Only 2mb!) (Thanks to Andrew!) (Link for credit: Link )
    08-12-2012
    app2ext (added, Thanks to Nitestalkr and his int.d scripts)
    Replaced libwmsts.so for better connection speeds
    Re-uploaded Gapps
    Added a YouTube app
    08-15-2012
    Added new Youtube apk
    MMS Fixed (Hopefully)
    Theme chooser added but not working atm.
    08-16-2012
    Alpha 5 Reuploaded
    Gapps Reuploaded (Added Play store without incompatibility issues. ) (Thanks to reaper420)
    08-18-2012
    RIL Changes (Added libnv.so for improved RIL reliability.)
    Build prop changes
    New GPS file for Improved accuracy
    08-20-2012
    New RIL files added (Thanks to BobzHome) (WAY Better Reliability!)
    Bobzhome's 4.1 Kernel Added (No Need to flash test15 anymore!) (Thanks to BobzHome)
    Launcher Sizing Fixed
    All audio Files fixed (When you call someone now you can hear them through to front speaker)
    08-21-2012
    Reuploaded with Key swap fix (Hopefully) (Thanks to Katnuk)
    08-22-2012
    Added working google ears to gapps
    08-24-2012
    Added Beats audio (Optional)
    08-30-2012
    Added new LIGHT Gapps with scrolling google now, voice still doesn't work, it could possibly never work. (Moded from Rashed His Rom )
    [/BOX]

[BOX="Thanks!"]Special Thanks!
    drewwalton19216801 and his team!
    andrewnelson2
    reaper420
    and laz3r69![/BOX]

[BOX="Current"]Currently working on:
    App to SD Problem.
    Using a different Kernel
    Fixing Home and Menu Keys
    Google Now Flashable Zip[/BOX]

[BOX="Donations"]Donations are welcome but not needed for download

Donate

Thank you [/BOX]
    08-06-2012 12:53 AM
    Reserved
    jonny5449 likes this.
    08-06-2012 12:59 AM
    First.

A few things.

1. MMS should be fairly easy to fix. Your mms workaround in the OP only fixes receiving, I think.
    2. I'm glad to see you fixed mass storage with an app.
    3.The mic for voice search, can you fix that by uninstalling via titanium backup and reinstalling from the Play store?
    4. The Play store can be fixed, I think, by a build.prop edit that'll say that your phone is on ICS. Then you'll be able to download ICS apps, not JB apps. It's a good idea for right now, as JB app development is still VERY early.

By the way. When I tried JB a few weeks ago, it didn't have the power widget buttons in the notification bar!? Did Drew or the p500 people sync cm10 again, and that's why we have that now? What different options are there for the widget buttons?
    This is almost ready for daily usage(for me ) THAT WAS FAST.
    Zakman likes this.
    08-06-2012 12:59 AM
    And to think. You almost gave up.
    Zakman likes this.
    08-06-2012 01:13 AM
    And to think. You almost gave up.
    Right! lol the app problem tho is the worst...
    08-06-2012 01:15 AM
    Right! lol the app problem tho is the worst...
    Which app problem? The Play Store app problem?
    08-06-2012 01:18 AM
    Nice. Thank you!
    granismo likes this.
    08-06-2012 01:19 AM
    Which app problem? The Play Store app problem?
    No if you move an app to the sd card, it'll move fine but if you restart the app disappears and is not usable.
    08-06-2012 01:20 AM
    Ahh, I see. Well. For that, you should add in tdm's scripts that put all apps on the sd-ext anyway. We'll probably need that later, when people start putting lots of apps on their phones and start running out of space. You could pm him and ask him for permission. That might fix it.
    08-06-2012 01:22 AM
    Btw, I noticed that that p500 thread was shut down. So how are you going to sync future builds?
    08-06-2012 01:30 AM
    This isnt a sync it's a port, so Im basically going to update this build as the other one does so when the build updates I'm going to have to re-port again.
    andrewnelson23 likes this.
    08-06-2012 01:31 AM
    Looks very good! Oh the keyboard doesn't start up (force closes) and can't get past the signing in to my Google Account. Also, the USB Mass Storage popup comes up at boot up as well.
    08-06-2012 02:33 AM
    I tested it out. ITS SO FAST. I love it. The home button didn't work for me.... Tried switching out the thunderc_keypad.kl from /system/usr/keylayout with the one from quattrimus. that didn't work...

While I was switching out the thunderc_keypad.kls, I had to extract the one from quattrimus on my phone, and I noticed it extracted to /storage/sdcard0. I believe this probably happened as a result of the app that's supposed to fix usb mass storage. This could possibly be what's messing up moving apps to sd card(I don't know, just throwing out ideas).

Now, why didn't switching out the thunderc_keypad.kl's work? I set the correct permissions and owners...

Other than that:
    The browser does not work. I click on it and it closes immediately. (I'm sure another browser would work fine.
    The voice search does not work, even when installed from the Play Store. (I have no idea what's up with that, but tomorrow I will logcat it.)
    I called my voicemail and it didn't go to my voicemail. It went to some recording of Virgin Mobiles...?
    Screen Security does not work yet.
    Settings button in Notification dropdown does not work.
    After holding power button and choosing to reboot into recovery, it just boots you back into CM10.

Tomorrow I will also try messing with the build.prop to see if we can get ICS apps.
    08-06-2012 02:38 AM
    Looks very good! Oh the keyboard doesn't start up (force closes) and can't get past the signing in to my Google Account. Also, the USB Mass Storage popup comes up at boot up as well.
    Read the OP, keyboard does not work on first boot. You have to skip account sign in first.

@Zakman, nice work, does the super jellybean fix work with this? would love sd-ext
    exProphecy likes this.
    08-06-2012 02:38 AM
    Actually, it worked for me. So that's weird...lol
    08-06-2012 02:44 AM
    I tested it out. ITS SO FAST. I love it. The home button didn't work for me.... Tried switching out the thunderc_keypad.kl from /system/usr/keylayout with the one from quattrimus. that didn't work...

While I was switching out the thunderc_keypad.kls, I had to extract the one from quattrimus on my phone, and I noticed it extracted to /storage/sdcard0. I believe this probably happened as a result of the app that's supposed to fix usb mass storage. This could possibly be what's messing up moving apps to sd card(I don't know, just throwing out ideas).

Now, why didn't switching out the thunderc_keypad.kl's work? I set the correct permissions and owners...

Other than that:
    The browser does not work. I click on it and it closes immediately. (I'm sure another browser would work fine.
    The voice search does not work, even when installed from the Play Store. (I have no idea what's up with that, but tomorrow I will logcat it.)
    I called my voicemail and it didn't go to my voicemail. It went to some recording of Virgin Mobiles...?

Tomorrow I will also try messing with the build.prop to see if we can get ICS apps.
    Did you flash Gapps? if not I would try and flash it again. and Your voicemail should work. Dont know why it wouldnt unless you havent paid your bill, the browser works fine on mine.
    08-06-2012 02:47 AM
    Read the OP, keyboard does not work on first boot. You have to skip account sign in first.

@Zakman, nice work, does the super jellybean fix work with this? would love sd-ext
    Yes, it should work.
    08-06-2012 02:47 AM
    Did you flash Gapps? if not I would try and flash it again. and Your voicemail should work. Dont know why it wouldnt unless you havent paid your bill, the browser works fine on mine.
    Course I flashed gapps! xD none of those problems pertain to gapps not being installed. I'll test again tomorrow. In the meantime, other people can confirm the minor bugs in it(or perhaps disconfirm).

Went back to Quattrimus and my voicemail works fine on here.

I think tomorrow I'll try the super JB fix to see if that fixes my button issue. Also, that should fix the problem with apps disappearing after reboot.
    08-06-2012 02:54 AM
    Course I flashed gapps! xD none of those problems pertain to gapps not being installed. I'll test again tomorrow. In the meantime, other people can confirm the minor bugs in it(or perhaps disconfirm).

Went back to Quattrimus and my voicemail works fine on here.

I think tomorrow I'll try the super JB fix to see if that fixes my button issue. Also, that should fix the problem with apps disappearing after reboot.
    On first boot did you get the gapps installer to sign in to google? If not i'd wipe and format system in recovery and flash again.
    08-06-2012 03:01 AM
    Congrats! I will be keeping a close eye on this ROM

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Zakman likes this.
    08-06-2012 03:05 AM
    I was having problems signing in to my Google account after first time setup, and I think I noticed "Google search has unfortunately stopped" popping up each time I tried to type, so I went and disabled voice typing and keyboard now works.

Also flashed jellybean super fix, and seems to be working well. sd-ext works as well too.
    08-06-2012 03:16 AM
    Awesome will flash using patch earphones work

looking for good keyboards??
    visit
    jonskeyboards.com
    08-06-2012 04:02 AM
    I'm assuming this has the usual CyanogenMod goodies, and is less AOSP-e?

And I got permission from tdm to make a flashable zip of his 2ext scripts, I haven't gotten around to it, but expect a zip by the end of this week(or sometime during) to be made.

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP JellyBean).
    inceyet likes this.
    08-06-2012 04:41 AM
    I'm assuming this has the usual CyanogenMod goodies, and is less AOSP-e?

And I got permission from tdm to make a flashable zip of his 2ext scripts, I haven't gotten around to it, but expect a zip by the end of this week(or sometime during) to be made.

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP JellyBean).
    I doubt it. Cm hasn't implemented most of them. Last I checked on CM's git at least

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    08-06-2012 08:03 AM
    I miss stock/cm9 @lready I will just be patient until its nearly done nice work

looking for good keyboards??
    visit
    jonskeyboards.com
    08-06-2012 08:30 AM
788 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD