04-27-2012 04:32 PM
673 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Just installed and seems faster than before (booting seems longer though!) THANKS
    First boot is much longer, rest of the time it's about as fast as stock. At least for me.
    04-10-2011 12:31 AM
    Does this rom have better battery life than Zefies cm7 and AOSPs cm7?
    04-10-2011 01:05 AM
    Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm still getting black text on black background on the latest versions of both Black & Blue and Black & White themes. Otherwise, loving this custom rom!
    04-10-2011 01:09 AM
    Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm still getting black text on black background on the latest versions of both Black & Blue and Black & White themes. Otherwise, loving this custom rom!
    Same here

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    04-10-2011 02:26 AM
    im confused....where do i get CWMA...? i download romtools

and also i downloaded the rodimus rom zip file in the link, do i rename the zip to ROM? or do i extract it and then name the folder ROM?

EDIT: ok i figured out i just rename the zip....
    now how about CWMA, where do i get it, where do i put it... in ROM TOOLS folder there is an .img file named recovery.. is that cwma??
    EDIT AGAIN:.....ok so i found where to download CWMA but its TWO DIFFERENT .IMG FILES WHAT DO I DO LOL
    04-10-2011 11:32 AM
    Which versions are you flashing? Only the most recent versions have the font fixed.

im confused....where do i get CWMA...? i download romtools

and also i downloaded the rodimus rom zip file in the link, do i rename the zip to ROM? or do i extract it and then name the folder ROM?

EDIT: ok i figured out i just rename the zip....
    now how about CWMA, where do i get it, where do i put it... in ROM TOOLS folder there is an .img file named recovery.. is that cwma??
    EDIT AGAIN:.....ok so i found where to download CWMA but its TWO DIFFERENT .IMG FILES WHAT DO I DO LOL
    The image bundled is CWMA. Just rename it to vrecovery and you're all set.
    04-10-2011 12:17 PM
    Which versions are you flashing? Only the most recent versions have the font fixed.

The image bundled is CWMA. Just rename it to vrecovery and you're all set.
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-o...-2518-6-a.html
    on that page there is two downloads available
    flash_image and xionia_cwma_12518.6.img ( which is a .rar when i try to download)
    which one?
    04-10-2011 12:21 PM
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-o...-2518-6-a.html
    on that page there is two downloads available
    flash_image and xionia_cwma_12518.6.img ( which is a .rar when i try to download)
    which one?
    ROMTools discussions should be kept in the ROMTools thread, but it's the second one. Not flash_image. Or you could use the one already on your computer in the ROMTools folder
    04-10-2011 12:44 PM

Flashing the latest versions that I downloaded from the first post, v3 of Black and Blue and v2 of Black and White.

EDIT: Tried to reflash both themes multiple times through recovery, but still getting the black text on black background for notifications. Also, I'm not getting the wallpapers seen in the preview images. I've checked in the wallpaper folder and don't see it there. I do, however, see your Rodimus wallpaper when I flash the original theme (v3).
    04-10-2011 01:36 PM
    i flashed recovery.......
    when i choose to flash rom in rom tools, my windows says driver not found or something. so i went back to romtools and pressed flash recovery (again) but this time chose install drivers, obtain root, and flash recov. then it said 1.exe could not be found 2.exe not found etc etc...
    what do i do?
    ok.... i tried flashing rom again while in recovery mode. it gave long message in rom tools for a second and somewhere i saw the word FAILED.. went back to main romtools menu, my phone rebooted now it has exclamation point and android robot on screen for 10 min aready
    04-10-2011 01:46 PM
    i flashed recovery.......
    when i choose to flash rom in rom tools, my windows says driver not found or something. so i went back to romtools and pressed flash recovery (again) but this time chose install drivers, obtain root, and flash recov. then it said 1.exe could not be found 2.exe not found etc etc...
    what do i do?
    Start over from scratch and do exactly what this says from step 1: http://forum.androidcentral.com/opti...new-phone.html

If you have issues installing, post it to that thread or the romtools thread. Once you have Rodimus installed, and you have rom related problems, post it here.
    04-10-2011 02:02 PM
    Start over from scratch and do exactly what this says from step 1: http://forum.androidcentral.com/opti...new-phone.html

If you have issues installing, post it to that thread or the romtools thread. Once you have Rodimus installed, and you have rom related problems, post it here.
    ok sorry, but how do i get out of this screen with exclamation point. is it safe to?
    04-10-2011 02:11 PM
    ok sorry, but how do i get out of this screen with exclamation point. is it safe to?
    I remember being there too and being confused as well. What you are seeing is a wallpaper. If it has nothing written on the screen and it's not doing anything at the moment, try pressing the buttons to see if a menu pops up. If it does, select reboot. If nothing pops up, select the reboot option from romtools while the usb cable is plugged in. If all else fails and you are sure that it isn't doing anything, pull the battery.
    04-10-2011 02:19 PM
    ok i installed the rom so now i can post here again!, i installed rom from sd, rebooted out of recovery, it got past the LG logo, now it went to green android logo with animated circle ( i guess its rodimus boot animation). it has just stopped on that image for 10 min already.
    04-10-2011 02:35 PM
    nevermind it works now. everything running well. 3g is really slow maybe just network problems..
    nstyle47 likes this.
    04-10-2011 04:03 PM
    for black and blue theme where do i get that wallpaper? and what is that clock widget?
    04-10-2011 04:43 PM
    Awesome. Got the ROM flashed but the themes don't seem to do anything for me except change the font/color on the notification bar. I'll play around with it some more. Thank you!
    04-10-2011 08:48 PM
    I am just now hearing about the [Patch] Malware block and I was wondering. Is it included in RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] or should I go and flash that?
    04-11-2011 03:54 PM
    I am just now hearing about the [Patch] Malware block and I was wondering. Is it included in RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] or should I go and flash that?
    Do you download and install random apps without reading about them?
    Do you download apps from less than reputable sources?

If you answered yes to any of these then ya the "patch" is for you.
    Otherwise dont worry about it. If your real worried the best thing to do is install the one from the android market. It is the "OFFICIAL" patch.
    04-11-2011 07:39 PM
    Do you download and install random apps without reading about them?
    Do you download apps from less than reputable sources?

If you answered yes to any of these then ya the "patch" is for you.
    Otherwise dont worry about it. If your real worried the best thing to do is install the one from the android market. It is the "OFFICIAL" patch.
    How many downloaded and rated those infected apps before they were caught? Reading won't help you one bit.

Google isn't pre-checking everything as far as I know.
    Google also monitors the ads they serve on web pages and yet twice now they have served trojans.

Faith is good, but it only goes so far.
    04-11-2011 09:14 PM
    Where can I find more info about this patch?
    04-11-2011 09:20 PM
    You may want to direct questions regarding it to the main thread for it, though it has spilled over into the other already quiet heavily.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/opti...royo-only.html

http://forum.androidcentral.com/opti...-question.html
    Superorb likes this.
    04-11-2011 09:29 PM
    ^^ Thanks.
    04-11-2011 09:33 PM
    Sorry about the same post. You beat me to it and I don't know how to delete my post.
    04-11-2011 09:38 PM
    Thanks
    04-11-2011 11:39 PM
673 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD